What, no posts on the women's final four. | Syracusefan.com

What, no posts on the women's final four.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
My only rooting interests are in passing. Since I always root for Yukon to lose and for Skylar Diggins to win, it's pretty obvious who I would want to win the first game.

In the 2nd game, i've never seen that "girl" from Baylor play, so it will be interesting to watch her. Also, the coach of Stanford went to the same HS I did, so it would be nice to see her beat Baylor.

I have to say this to to you guys because my girlfriend played basketball in high school and if i said this around her she would be mad at me and break up with me

It shocks me how much coverage ESPN gives womens college basketball because honestly nobody cares. Average guys like me are not going to say I am going to invite my friends over to watch the Womens Finals Four.

Please Espn if you have to put something on put more of those great 30 for 30 movies or something else because nobody cares about womens basketball period other than

Skylar Diggins that girl is fine as hell

Skylar Diggins is hott. Thats about it.
Of course guys like Tristan wouldn't give her the time of day since he doesn't like Sports hot.
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

I dont mind it. Im not going to post on my Facebook that im watching the Womens Final Four but its raining and ive barely slept this weekend so watching this isnt too bad. This is a pretty good game so ill stay interested plus they show Skylar every 5 seconds which helps.

What's the women's final four? Is that when Kate Upton and JLH face off in a bikini top showdown?

I have to say this to to you guys because my girlfriend played basketball in high school and if i said this around her she would be mad at me and break up with me
Does your girlfriend know you are cheating with Nerlens Noel?

What's the women's final four? Is that when Kate Upton and JLH face off in a bikini top showdown?

No because if that was the case Kate Upton would be given the trophy before the tournament started

Throw in Carrie Underwood and Jessica Alba and you got a Final Four showdown...

Meh...I will watch probably. My wife played hoop and I have a daughter so we probably will watch. The college game for women's is so top heavy it is the same 4-5 teams every year ( hey sort of like college football) that can win a title.

And brfineilovenoelcuse...break up with her now. You are in college. Play the field,wear the flat top out to the bars and hope for the best.

Rebecca Lobo makes Doris Burke look like a Playboy model. C'mon Marsh, I'm trying to digest my dinner.

Sorry Clifton. That even made me throw up in my mouth a little.

My only rooting interests are in passing. Since I always root for Yukon to lose and for Skylar Diggins to win, it's pretty obvious who I would want to win the first game.

In the 2nd game, i've never seen that "girl" from Baylor play, so it will be interesting to watch her. Also, the coach of Stanford went to the same HS I did, so it would be nice to see her beat Baylor.
Griner sounds like a dude when it talks

watching woman's hoops is like watching a decent boys high school team playing a game in which all the players simultaneously sprained their ankles in warmups and had no choice but to play in the game

Just wondering what year this is? Hmm

Don't worry, I'm sure all the guys posting comments about the women are straights studs that are so overwhelmingly handsome that they have to turn away ladies left and right.

Maybe if you ask nicely, they will pose for a "men of syracusefan.com" calendar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom