what non flipped helmet P's you off the most? | Syracusefan.com

what non flipped helmet P's you off the most?

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
sure rutgers get most votes, but that minny helmet keeps staring at me and really brings out the naughty words in my vocab

Northwestern because we had the game all but won.

Rutgers, because I'm always embarrassed to lose to Rutgers.

Minnesota, because we never shoulda lost to them.

And Northwestern, because losing that lead so late is brutal.

Either conference game. No brainer.

I agree with All4SU... if we had won either of those, we'd be sitting in a nice spot right now.

I don't know how anybody can choose anything but Rutgers. If we beat RU we win the BE outright, go to the BCS, and relegate RU to the Compass Bowl.

Butgers... hurt the most

However Northwestern would have made us perfect at home...:noidea:

For me it's Cincinnati. A Reddish pick 6 away from an 11 point lead, a victory and a BCS bid.

Northwestern. We had them beaten from pillar to post, & we handed them the victory in nicely decorated gift bag...

For me it's Cincinnati. A Reddish pick 6 away from an 11 point lead, a victory and a BCS bid.
For me its rutgirls because of all the crap they talk before during and after,NW a close second,thought we had the game

For me, all but the USC game, but in order:

Rutgers - this one takes the cake because there were so many questionable calls on plays that would have a major impact, turnovers, and not one went our way. I typically don't blame refs, because human error and timing have so much impact on ruling, but when you go to the replay booth 3-4 times in a game and the TV announcers don't understand the ultimate ruling, you know there's a problem.

NW - We made so many mistakes and battled through them all only to have the lead squandered with under a minute to play. The questionable call against Lyn still angers me today. Not because it was called, but because Lyn made the mistake of even touching the guy.

Minn - so many RedZone appearances, so few points. This game was just bad from all angles. BAD. These games happen to non-championship caliber teams, ask Oregon.

Cincy - The drop of the pick-6 was the turning point. We would have been in great position up 11 and With all the momentum. That said, that weirdo backup QB of theirs kicked our ass and let us know about it on the field. Btw... What the hell was all his celebrating for? Classy!

USC - while it was exciting and fun that we kept it close, come on, this was still USC. They were far talented and it showed late in the game.

Rutgers - this one takes the cake because there were so many questionable calls on plays that would have a major impact, turnovers, and not one went our way. I typically don't blame refs, because human error and timing have so much impact on ruling, but when you go to the replay booth 3-4 times in a game and the TV announcers don't understand the ultimate ruling, you know there's a problem.

THIS!

Cincinnati, the most crooked refereed game since Game 6 of the 2002 Western Conference finals (LA vs. Sacramento), and I'm a Lakers fan saying that.

Rutgers! I would almost be willing to give up the S Florida and Connecticut victories to have beaten Rutgers. It wouldd have to be a blow out though. With or wothout Schiano, I still can't stand them.

Rutgers! I would almost be willing to give up the S Florida and Connecticut victories to have beaten Rutgers. It wouldd have to be a blow out though. With or wothout Schiano, I still can't stand them.

What?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom