What Program does the AAC Add? | Syracusefan.com

What Program does the AAC Add?

This certainly seems like a viable topic to chew on during the early summer doldrums.

No. No it couldn’t. Not in a million years. Not even if they were good at sports.
Then make a case for some other program, I think the AAC will add one.

No. No it couldn’t. Not in a million years. Not even if they were good at sports.
Ha! I misread the title. Sorry, I’ve been traveling all weekend.

How are they fixed for all-sports members? If they need one for balance, etc., then I don't know who they'd consider a good candidate. If they can take someone as a football-only member, then Army.

Then make a case for some other program, I think the AAC will add one.

My bad; I misread the title. I still don’t think they add UMass. I think they’ll shoot for someone like UTSA to pair with Houston. Maybe they try to scoop Boise, but that’ll nuke their travel budget.

How are they fixed for all-sports members? If they need one for balance, etc., then I don't know who they'd consider a good candidate. If they can take someone as a football-only member, then Army.
I think they would have Army as their no.1 choice, but can't see Army going back into a conference.

I'm going with Liberty. They are throwing a lot of money at their sports right now, have a large student body and are well located within the geographic footprint of the conference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom