What section do you sit in?

Curious to get a feel. I remember a thread from a few years ago and there was a good cross section.

I am in 127 row N as of an hour ago. Have 3 seats right on the aisle.

I am a new ST holder as of January. I was in section two hundred-47 (love 2nd tier) but I got some feedback that I was too far back and the 3rd deck overhang would really kill a lot of the atmosphere, so decided to try something different. I saw some other options closer to the field, but felt row N was high enough up to get me a nice corner view. And i love my aisle.

Last edited:

JRHEETER

Scout Team
Curious to get a feel. I remember a thread from a few years ago and there was a good cross section.

I am in 127 row N as of an hour ago. Have 3 seats right on the aisle.

I am a new ST holder as of January. I was in section two hundred-47 (love 2nd tier) but I got some feedback that I was too far back and the 3rd deck overhang would really kill a lot of the atmosphere, so decided to try something different. I saw some other options closer to the field, but felt row N was high enough up to get me a nice corner view. And i love my aisle.
Thats funny! I almost took those this morning but didn’t want to bump up to three seats!

302. Row J. Seats 101-106. Bees- stop by and say hello when you’re not in 101. We have had 4 since the Dome opened and I just added the 2 next to me now that the kids are showing an interest in going to the games.

storange

All Conference
333 row c seats 101 and 102 on the aisle. Can get a beer during tv timeout and not miss a play ( probably not this year)

Top Bottom