What section do you sit in? | Syracusefan.com

What section do you sit in?

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
Curious to get a feel. I remember a thread from a few years ago and there was a good cross section.

I am in 127 row N as of an hour ago. Have 3 seats right on the aisle.

I am a new ST holder as of January. I was in section two hundred-47 (love 2nd tier) but I got some feedback that I was too far back and the 3rd deck overhang would really kill a lot of the atmosphere, so decided to try something different. I saw some other options closer to the field, but felt row N was high enough up to get me a nice corner view. And i love my aisle.

Last edited:
Section 301, Row A, Seat 309! The best seat in the house, I’m literally just to the left of the main TV camera. Wouldn’t trade my spot for anyone’s.

302 and 101

Curious to get a feel. I remember a thread from a few years ago and there was a good cross section.

I am in 127 row N as of an hour ago. Have 3 seats right on the aisle.

I am a new ST holder as of January. I was in section two hundred-47 (love 2nd tier) but I got some feedback that I was too far back and the 3rd deck overhang would really kill a lot of the atmosphere, so decided to try something different. I saw some other options closer to the field, but felt row N was high enough up to get me a nice corner view. And i love my aisle.

Thats funny! I almost took those this morning but didn’t want to bump up to three seats!

302. Row J. Seats 101-106. Bees- stop by and say hello when you’re not in 101. We have had 4 since the Dome opened and I just added the 2 next to me now that the kids are showing an interest in going to the games.

333 row c seats 101 and 102 on the aisle. Can get a beer during tv timeout and not miss a play ( probably not this year)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom