What to expect from Judah vs Georgia Tech Saturday | Syracusefan.com

What to expect from Judah vs Georgia Tech Saturday

M

Manleymen

I really believe Judah is going to come out with a Magic Johnson type game. Something like 14 pts, 6 rebounds, 2 steals, AND 7 assists. When you are talented and cornered you respond to the criticism and flash all of your emotions with a brilliant all around game. In this case, he will flash his entire repertoire which does not have to include many outside shots. Dribble drive and dish to the perimeter shooters and down low to Jesse.

I really believe Judah is going to come out with a Magic Johnson type game. Something like 14 pts, 6 rebounds, 2 steals, AND 7 assists.
That would be considered one of Magic's worst games.

I would think Judah's worst critic is himself. And, hopefully, everyone learned from watching replays of the last game.

I really believe Judah is going to come out with a Magic Johnson type game. Something like 14 pts, 6 rebounds, 2 steals, AND 7 assists. When you are talented and cornered you respond to the criticism and flash all of your emotions with a brilliant all around game. In this case, he will flash his entire repertoire which does not have to include many outside shots. Dribble drive and dish to the perimeter shooters and down low to Jesse.
If he drives and dishes to a perimeter shooter this game it will be the first time he’s ever done it here.

Yes, it will be very important how he responds. As the cliche goes, we will see what he is made of.

We obviously need every win and for him to play better than Monday. But more-so than this GTECH game, we really need him to be GREAT in the 3 that follow: UNC, at VT, UVA. If we can win 2 of these, the rest of the schedule is pretty favorable IMHO

Yes, it will be very important how he responds. As the cliche goes, we will see what he is made of.
I'm pretty sure he will be fine. Not sure about the people whose hair he will light on fire after every bad pass or missed shot, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom