2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
A win

Come out THROWING the ball

Lots of faces getting touches on offense

400 Yds

Special teams score

A win.

A not close game.

It to be not windy at the tailgate so my fingers don't freeze when I inevitably forget to bring gloves.

A Win
A consistently GOOD offense
A better game by the downfield pass defense
A Win

• A better performance by the OLine than we saw in 2010 against this same UConn DLine
  • Nassib hitting open receivers
  • Stopping the inevitable rushing attack Deleone will throw at us (wildcat, option)
  • Preventing the long pass play. We need more consistency from our secondary

A WIN!

Johnny McEntee sprawled on his backside more than 16 times.

5+ sacks for the Syracuse D

Coach P on the sidelines looking stupified.

Playing to win vs keeping it close. Do everything possible to take the lead and make Uconn play catch up.

A win...the rest is just details. But in the spirit of the thread I would love us see us pitch a shut-out on defense.

1 A win

2 Take the lead early and force UConn to make plays to catch up.

3 Pump fakes from Nassib, double moves from the WRs. Remember the Pinstripe bowl? Remember how good Nassib threw deep off pump fakes and/or flea flickers? I do.

4 Deep passes where the WR is given a chance to make a play on the ball. Completion/INT/Pass Interference/Pass broken up are all better than overthrows when 20+ yards down the field.

5 A successful RB screen pass

especially with our punting game what difference does it matter with a 40 yard INT, give the kid a shot to make a play, chew or graham have a shot to go get it

a win is all I want but the odds of winning get a hell of a lot better with an offense that is productive

A win.

Solid protection from the OL on passing plays, giving Nassib time to throw a la WV

WRs getting off the line of scrimmage and getting open across the middle

Nassib making the UConn defense pay for overcommitting to bringing pressure with some quick passes over the middle that yield lots of YAC

Bailey rushing for 85 and a TD to give us a balanced attack

OrangePA's post on Sunday after our win, "congratulating" P and D for being gracious in defeat [kidding]

The culmination of everything that has already been said...except for LeMoyneCuse's gloves which I don't really care about :D

In a nutshell - everything we were hoping to see in the UL game after the stomping of WV

especially with our punting game what difference does it matter with a 40 yard INT, give the kid a shot to make a play, chew or graham have a shot to go get it

Are you saying throw deep whenever we have a 4th down? Sure, if your only potential outcomes are completed pass, pass intereference or INT, it makes sense, but it's more likely that it will result in an incompletion, especially if the WR is open!

1. 150+ yards on the ground.
2. Long, sustained drives that keep our D off the field.
3. Lemon and Chew having 5 catches each.
4. 4 or fewer penalties.

1. W - Just win baby.
2. No injuries.
3. Power being on at the hotel.
4. Drunk girls.
5. Caroline Doty streaking at halftime.

Are you saying throw deep whenever we have a 4th down? Sure, if your only potential outcomes are completed pass, pass intereference or INT, it makes sense, but it's more likely that it will result in an incompletion, especially if the WR is open!

no 3rd down.. so there is incentive for the defense to catch it

Playing to win vs keeping it close. Do everything possible to take the lead and make Uconn play catch up.
That's what I want to see every week, but yeah.

I'd like to see a breakout game from Chew. He's been invisible all season.

I'd like to see a breakout game from Chew. He's been invisible all season.

Not for a lack of getting open deep. If his arms were about 8 feet longer he might be leading the country in yards per catch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom