whats the definition of insanity again? | Syracusefan.com

whats the definition of insanity again?

Judah’s a mess end of game. Hey, let’s keep putting the ball in his hands!

how many times we gonna put the ball in mintz’s hands with the game on the line? does boeheim think hes michael jordan? this is INSANE.

up 2 with the ball, its all mintz. down 1 with the ball, its all mintz. W T F

The game put the ball in Mintz’s hands on the last possession. That wasn’t drawn up, nor would it be.

The set that we were running up 2 was the same set that got us the lead. We ran it like 5 times in a row and got points every time. If I’m remembering correctly. I’m so mad, my memories are a little jumbled right now.

and even though it didnt cost us the game, he also turned the ball over against louisville to give them a chance to win. dont think ive ever seen a player cost us or almost cost us more games with garbage plays down the stretch of close games than mintz.

ok maybe paul harris lol

how many times we gonna put the ball in mintz’s hands with the game on the line? does boeheim think hes michael jordan? this is INSANE.

Totaly agree

100 hundred percent agree. It’s coaching malpractice.

I coach…and even I know better.

I already knew it would be given to him and he would again plow thru and charge or put up a lousy shot...he should have not had the last shot

If Mintz stays for another year all of this end of game bricks will turn into end of game wins next year. If he’s one and done then all of these end of game bricks are for nothing.
Expecting any player to return is a coin flip.

The game put the ball in Mintz’s hands on the last possession. That wasn’t drawn up, nor would it be.

The set that we were running up 2 was the same set that got us the lead. We ran it like 5 times in a row and got points every time. If I’m remembering correctly. I’m so mad, my memories are a little jumbled right now.

girard 3 got us the lead.

Maybe take him off the court then?

If Mintz stays for another year all of this end of game bricks will turn into end of game wins next year. If he’s one and done then all of these end of game bricks are for nothing.

This. Even with a win today this team wasn’t/isn’t going to do much this year. So it’s best to hope we’re banking some learning moments.

girard 3 got us the lead.

Yes, in the set that we were running over and over at the end of the game. The ball was in Mintz’s hands for those sets.

That’s exactly what I said. Get him off the court on final possession games.
Correct. That kind of eliminates these ppl who make the excuse that the ball just happened to find him.

I already knew it would be given to him and he would again plow thru and charge or put up a lousy shot...he should have not had the last shot

me too. when i saw mintz during the timeout when we were down 1 i knew it wasnt gonna end well. i wasnt even excited for that possession. it was just gonna be him driving into no man’s land and putting up a crazy shot or a turnover. he actually exceeded my expectations by adding a flagrant foul to the turnover. amazing.

He is crash and burn at the end of games

Correct. That kind of eliminates these ppl who make the excuse that the ball just happened to find him.
His drives are out of control. Spazzy. Especially at the end of games. Once. Fine. He’s a freshman. Twice. Shame on him. Three times? Four times?

Boeheim is lucky he is an alum. He wouldn’t have that rope otherwise.

Maybe take him off the court then?

Take a capable scorer off the court for Symir Torrence? I’m not onboard with that. Aside from the confidence destroyer that would be, I’m not sure fewer scorers on the floor on a team that already lacks scorers is the way to go.

Take a capable scorer off the court for Symir Torrence? I’m not onboard with that. Aside from the confidence destroyer that would be, I’m not sure fewer scorers on the floor on a team that already lacks scorers is the way to go.
I’d take him off. Past practice, over and over and over again, Mintz has crashed and burned at the end of games.

What would you characterize Mintz as in the last 30 seconds of close games this year... a "scorer" or an "out of control liability"? Serious question. You have some good sample pool video data to refer to, then get back to me.

What would you characterize Mintz as in the last 30 seconds of close games this year... a "scorer" or an "out of control liability"? Serious question. You have some good sample pool video data to refer to, then get back to me.
Post more. You know what you’re talking about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom