When Coach gets introduced today… | Syracusefan.com

When Coach gets introduced today…

Jake

Mod
I will be standing and clapping. If it is his last game, I don’t want to miss this moment.

No matter how you feel about him today, respect what he has done for Syracuse Basketball and all the great memories.

I really hope there is a loud and long ovation for him today….just in case.

And what if its "misinterpreted" by JB as endorsement to stay the course.
I love the guy too, but not if it means another year after this one. I mean, if he came out and said, "wait this is it"- I'm first in line. But he hasn't, so I won't.
Same old, same old doesn't work for me...not anymore.

I hear ya but he hasn't announced it. And if rumor is true that he wants to come back, I can't keep enabling him w an ovation. It's how he thinks 95 percent want him to continue. It's like a degen gambler who doesn't know when to step away from the table. Someone needs to pull him away.

I hear ya but he hasn't announced it. And if rumor is true that he wants to come back, I can't keep enabling him w an ovation. It's how he thinks 95 percent want him to continue. It's like a degen gambler who doesn't know when to step away from the table. Someone needs to pull him away.
C’mon….a standing ovation today is not going to make one bit of difference…

A63DEC23-CBB4-4E51-9A20-D8002021D5C6.gif

0AE959EE-83FD-44E6-BDE2-2F26D831FEF8.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom