When JB retires, where... | Syracusefan.com

When JB retires, where...

Kidcuse

Walk On
...will all the commitments go? I wouldn’t get too excited about ’22 commits just yet. JB’s goin’ out with one or both sons next spring, count on it. Commits may have second thoughts and bolt. Just sayin’.

...will all the commitments go? I wouldn’t get too excited about ’22 commits just yet. JB’s goin’ out with one or both sons next spring, count on it. Commits may have second thoughts and bolt. Just sayin’.
LOL JB isn't going out next year with a big recruiting class coming in. That is for starters. Second, Buddy has another year to play if he wants. I think he will want to because of the close relation he has with his dad. Jb will be 77 at that time.

No he’s not IMHO. No way he leaves with a big time 2022 class coming in. I have a feeling you’re baiting some posters (cough*CR*cough) to turn this thread into a circus.

LOL JB isn't going out next year with a big recruiting class coming in. That is for starters. Second, Buddy has another year to play if he wants. I think he will want to because of the close relation he has with his dad. Jb will be 77 at that time.

Buddy can be the on court coach at that point anyways.

No he’s not IMHO. No way he leaves with a big time 2022 class coming in. I have a feeling you’re baiting some posters (cough*CR*cough) to turn this thread into a circus.
Not to really deny that JB won't leave AFTER Buddy graduates, because he'll leave when he wants to. He did say he didn't leave when he was scheduled to because he didn't want to leave the program in a bad situation with sanctions hurting the program/ recruiting, no new coach prospect identified, etc. So one could think that he might choose to leave with the program in good shape, ie solid playets in house and recruits on the way, maybe feeling one of the assistants is ready to take over. Hey, maybe Hop would be available. Hard to believe but not that far fetched.

You heard it here first. Juli is taking over once JB retires.

Unless coach strokes out he isn’t going anywhere. He wants to be number 1 on all time wins list so he will def stay well after K steps down to achieve that. So plan on 5 to 8 more years

Not to really deny that JB won't leave AFTER Buddy graduates, because he'll leave when he wants to. He did say he didn't leave when he was scheduled to because he didn't want to leave the program in a bad situation with sanctions hurting the program/ recruiting, no new coach prospect identified, etc. So one could think that he might choose to leave with the program in good shape, ie solid playets in house and recruits on the way, maybe feeling one of the assistants is ready to take over. Hey, maybe Hop would be available. Hard to believe but not that far fetched.

Yeah I just know how badly JB wants another title so I have a hard thinking he’d leave when he has the talent to win another one, especially if he stays healthy enough to coach.

Im actually predicting he stays until he gets back to 1000

I'm guessing Gmac is our next coach, the lead recruiter for Lands.

You heard it here first. Juli is taking over once JB retires.
What makes you think she's not in control now. You know what they (woman) say "Behind every great man is a woman in charge!"

JB found a loophole he's been keeping secret.
Buddy has infinite eligibility. As long as Solgar makes vitamins, we have JB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom