When the "new Lord Bolton gets what is going to happen--- | Syracusefan.com

When the "new Lord Bolton gets what is going to happen---

CaliCuse

All American
--- I can only hope its brutal and slow Ramsey deserves the worse that imagination can come up with. Personally I would write so that "Reek"/Theon is left to do the job slowly of course. Maybe Jon Snow and Ghost get the honor. Ghostdeserves a treat for being so loyal and close to Jon . I expect Arya to give that staff girl a little lesson in fair play.

Last edited:
i'd have thought theon (reek) and sansa would want to go out full bloody stabfest on the boltens. walls are for wimps.

--- I can only hope its brutal and slow Ramsey deserves the worse that imagination can come up with. Personally I would write so that "Reek"/Theon is left to do the job slowly of course. Maybe Jon Snow and Ghost get the honor. Ghostdeserves a treat for being so loyal and close to Jon . I expect Arya to give that staff girl a little lesson in fair play.

I'm think maybe Brienne or maybe a situation that Sansa or Wreek gets the honor. I would root for Sansa Stark.

brienne is within striking distance. but perhaps ramsey and the mistress of tarth strike up some kinky bdsm relationship.

I hadn't though t about Ghost but I like it.Its been awhile since one of the dire Wolves ripped out a throat of an evil dude I hope its bloody vicious and that Lord Boulton sees and realizes what is going to happen before he is gone. The bad guy must always "know that he or she is done for. Getting shot in the back without the audience knowing that he saw his death coming and suffered in those last moments. I taught that to Terry and he knows it well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom