When will 2019 jerseys be avail for purchase? | Syracusefan.com

When will 2019 jerseys be avail for purchase?

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
My son wants a jersey and I casually looked and it seems that that old jerseys are very hard to find. Assume it is because the new ones are coming soon. Anyone have any idea about when the new look will be rolling out and avail for us to buy?

Did anyone buy the old (good to call them that) jerseys? SU must have seen their sales drying up to nothing. I'm sure there'll be a big roll out campaign. Let's hope the new ones are something we want to buy!

Have we reached a deal with Nike/Jordan?

Suppose they could reveal new uniforms after an announcement (with whomever).

Last year, Nike revealed giving Illinois our same exact uniform on April 6. April fool's Illi...

Oh look...a circuitous route to a uniform thread!

tenor.gif

I design my own jerseys on line my jersey looks better than Nike’s
Congrats on being a Syracuse fan and/or having working eyes. Nike has been a special mixture of terrible.

If anyone has a contact that could get me game used jerseys, PM me.

But in all seriousness... Isn't there supposed to be a new apparel deal announced?

To that effect. I thought HCDB said, if he had to pic the Uni's, he'd always pic the old classics...

Great Coach with extension, 10 win seasons, classic based jerseys? My head is going to explode.

But in all seriousness... Isn't there supposed to be a new apparel deal announced?

To that effect. I thought HCDB said, if he had to pic the Uni's, he'd always pic the old classics...

Great Coach with extension, 10 win seasons, classic based jerseys? My head is going to explode.
I don’t know what I’ll do with all my happiness if he can get me O-B-O.

How are you trying to upload them?
First from my photos and it says it’s to large for the server to process , then I sent them to iCloud files and it says the file does not have an allowed extension

First from my photos and it says it’s to large for the server to process , then I sent them to iCloud files and it says the file does not have an allowed extension
Have you tried to copy and paste.

Go to teamsportswear.com
You can design your own
I put Syracuse on the front , orange jersey
Black letters and orange piping ( yes it does show) get the twill lettering .

So we are 100% getting new uniforms this upcoming year? And when will they be shown for the first time typically if so?

Guys I really wasnt trying to start anything LOL. All of the sites that usually sell football jerseys dont seem to have them, thats the only reason I asked. I assumed they were not supplied with more because there may be new ones coming. Maybe they are just sold out, but its weird how hard to find they seem to be.

Guys I really wasnt trying to start anything LOL. All of the sites that usually sell football jerseys dont seem to have them, thats the only reason I asked. I assumed they were not supplied with more because there may be new ones coming. Maybe they are just sold out, but its weird how hard to find they seem to be.
You can find some in the local stores still. But I’d hold out at this point for new model.

Whenever I get the message about the pic being to big, I go into my phots and crop it smaller, and it works every time.