Where are you sitting for Cuse/PSU? | Syracusefan.com

Where are you sitting for Cuse/PSU?

Eric15

Living Legend
What section is everyone in at MetLife?

whereever the legendary FINE MESSERS are with the organizer extradonaire Texan Mark!

Can't wait!

whereever the legendary FINE MESSERS are with the organizer extradonaire Texan Mark!

Can't wait!
Hmm that would be Rows 1-4, Section 240 for TexanMark's group. The Syracusefan/NunesMagaician section is next door in Section 241 and upstairs in Section 340. BTW, tix are getting close to sellout in 340.

Eddie sez Kiffen still sux.

Eddie sez Kiffen still sux.[/quote]
yeah and his mother drives a hamster truck or whatever the hell he was yelling in Steves kids ear...oy ve...

happy to say he's now engaged, has a kid and has started on the fast track to old maness like the rest of us. It WILL result in better behavior if he goes, I promise

Family is in Section 338 Row 18. I can't wait !!

241, row 3, seats 22-23... I'm going to be in my PSU buddies ears for the entire pregame and game.

Eddie sez Kiffen still sux.
yeah and his mother drives a hamster truck or whatever the hell he was yelling in Steves kids ear...oy ve...

happy to say he's now engaged, has a kid and has started on the fast track to old maness like the rest of us. It WILL result in better behavior if he goes, I promise[/quote]
He was a pile. Holy crap!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom