Where did Dan Conley end up? | Syracusefan.com

Where did Dan Conley end up?

44PRIDE

All Conference
He left SU then disappeared. Anyone have any idea?

He left SU then disappeared. Anyone have any idea?
I don't know where he works, but this past fall he was helping out coaching his son's Pop Warner team in FM. I coach the team ahead of his son and he did some coaching clinics for us during the season. Dan is a great guy. I hope he gets a coaching job somewhere.

Last thing i remember was he was working in the sports administration area (at SU).

I saw him at some of the local wrestling meets.

He stopped by one of the Fine Lot tailgates this year.

Last thing i remember was he was working in the sports administration area (at SU).
Hopefully he has a stable job there that he likes. He bleeds orange and it's good for both parties if he's at SU. I remember the story written when he was still playing here that talked about how he practiced his hitting in highschool. He put up a 4X4 in his back yard and would hit it over and over without wearing pads. I'm glad I wasn't that 4X4.

He stopped by one of the Fine Lot tailgates this year.
I talked to him at the Pitt tailgate and he was indeed working in the AD for now, but had future plans. Really we spent most of the time talking about Pink Floyd tho.

He's working towards a new career in financial planning and insurance and no longer in athletics.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

My all-time favorite. One tough MoFo. Broke my heart when HCDM let him go

It is sad that in this text abbreviation era I saw "FB" and thought facebook.
Ha! Thought that after I posted it, but figured since this was the FB (football) board... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom