Where in the world is Andrew Robinson? | Syracusefan.com

Where in the world is Andrew Robinson?

44PRIDE

All Conference
A few years back, Andrew was storming his way through Europe as a QB in the German Football League. But since then, his radar went silent. With that, does anyone know what Andrew is up to today?

Andrew is without question one of my top 5 favorite SU football players of all time. Given the penance he paid during his tenure here at Syracuse, it gave me great pleasure to know he was able to play semi-pro ball in Europe.

A few years back, Andrew was storming his way through Europe as a QB in the German Football League. But since then, his radar went silent. With that, does anyone know what Andrew is up to today?

Andrew is without question one of my top 5 favorite SU football players of all time. Given the penance he paid during his tenure here at Syracuse, it gave me great pleasure to know he was able to play semi-pro ball in Europe.
Time to start a new website called "Andrew Robinson is Absolutely Europe's Greatest Living Quarterback"

I've got a ton of respect for him. A truly talented prospect caught in a horrendous situation. Through all of it, he remained extremely loyal and worked his tail off. Did whatever was asked, true team guy.

I'll take 10 Andy Robinsons.

Seemed like a nice kid and all. Survived the worst SU football had to offer. Personally though, he doesn't come close to my Top 5. To each his own though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom