Where In The World... | Syracusefan.com

Where In The World...

Bill Orange

...is Karl Hess?

Syracuse. Along with Mike Stephens and Jamie Luckie.

Maybe they carpooled from Storrs?

Jamie Lucky is the new Jim Burr

Was it Mike Stephens that called those fouls against us in the Ohio State game two years ago?

Was it Mike Stephens that called those fouls against us in the Ohio State game two years ago?

No, that was Tim Higgins's illegitimate son, John.

Mike Stephens was the one who called all those fouls against us against Pittsburgh four years ago and a dozen times since. He's horrible.

No, that was Tim Higgins's illegitimate son, John.

Mike Stephens was the one who called all those fouls against us against Pittsburgh four years ago and a dozen times since. He's horrible.

I think it was Tom O'Neill who made many of the atrocious calls. There's a reason he does mid majors mostly, and no NCAA tournament games last year, just NIT. He is quite awful.

Haven't seen Cahill either. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I think it was Tom O'Neill who made many of the atrocious calls. There's a reason he does mid majors mostly, and no NCAA tournament games last year, just NIT. He is quite awful.

Honestly, I couldn't keep them straight (last row that night); was just going with the most memorable name.

Mike Stephens is quietly the worst official in America and has been for a few years now.

When I was watching the UConn game last night I said we'd be seeing Karl tonight. No surprise, but that doesn't make it better.

How does one become a ref in NCAA or higher?
zbx.gif

Those bastards don't deserve a paycheck. Disgraceful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom