Where is JB's presser? | Syracusefan.com

Where is JB's presser?

SWC75

Bored Historian
I can't find it here, on Cuse.com, Syracuse.com, ESPN or You-Tube. Did he not show up for it? Is he holding a marathon meeting in the locker room? The game's been over for 2 hours!

I only saw a few of his presser quotes on twitter. But he thought Judah did a great job… “he did everything he could do”. I mean to me he was ok. Too many turnovers and still tries to draw a foul on every play…

I only saw a few of his presser quotes on twitter. But he thought Judah did a great job… “he did everything he could do”. I mean to me he was ok. Too many turnovers and still tries to draw a foul on every play…
There was a short excerpt on channel 9 where JB talked about Va Tech in the first half killing us with made 3’s, our defense didn’t show up etc.

They have 1 press room at Cassell, and Va Tech got 1st dibs.

JB's presser didn't even start until after 10 PM.

Assuming that they just wanted to get the **** outta Dodge ASAP after the game ended, the presser should be uploaded sometime this morning.

This is one presser I think I can skip. Maybe on Monday as well (unfortunately).

Updates?
"VT is a very good team, the best shooting team we've faced this year, maybe ACC history..." blah blah blah

"( fill-in-the-blank) didn't show up today"...yada yada yada

" We need to do a better job on whatchamacallits and thingamajigs"...

"Make shots", something something, "He's not ready", so on & so on, "Play better"...and a 23-skidoo!

Did I miss anything? :confused:

Judah did do everything HE could do. It wasn't enough. He can't win the game 1 on 5.

so per Jim’s own comment...they abused us in the high post in the 1st game and they just didn’t make shots.

so the plan this game was the EXACT SAME DEFENSIVE GAME PLAN. literally admitting his plan was to hope they miss shots

my high school coach gave me a copy of Bob Cousy's book Killer Instinct .

"They made 9 out of 10 threes at the end of the first half...we just couldn't overcome that." "Our defense was unable to do anything in the first half to contain them." "The second half I thought they had about the same shots, but they didn't make them."

It's so darn...let's just say interesting, how JB admits how bad his defense was in the first half, and seemingly acknowledges that no changes, adjustments, etc. were made in the second half by his; "I thought they had about the same shots, but they didn't make them" quote.

Call me crazy, but that's right from the horse's mouth, and he still hasn't an apparent clue or awareness on what the overbearingly broader crux of what he just stated reflects.

so per Jim’s own comment...they abused us in the high post in the 1st game and they just didn’t make shots.

so the plan this game was the EXACT SAME DEFENSIVE GAME PLAN. literally admitting his plan was to hope they miss shots
That's what a zone defense is. You hope the other teams misses open perimeter shots and beats themselves. Before basketball changed to teams having multiple good 3 point shooters on the floor together it worked. Now not much.

Yep. I hope he retires at the end of this year. He's had enough of the criticism and the critics have had enough of him. We need younger blood with newer ideas. The issue is whether that's from the staff or from outside.

The fact it doesn’t appear adjusting defenses isn’t even an option for Coach Boeheim is a major disappointment.

It’s like the old Simpsons clip when Bart pretended to be injured so Homer wouldn’t make him play QB. Homer wanted to forfeit rather than play Nelson at QB. I feel like Coach thinks we can’t play zone then their is no point in even playing.

C’mon Coach be willing to play a little man to man when the opponent is destroying the zone.

Yep. I hope he retires at the end of this year. He's had enough of the criticism and the critics have had enough of him. We need younger blood with newer ideas. The issue is whether that's from the staff or from outside.
I am so ready for a new coach, I honestly think he has worn out his welcome and it's sad that he's not going out on a high note.

"VT is a very good team, the best shooting team we've faced this year, maybe ACC history..." blah blah blah

"( fill-in-the-blank) didn't show up today"...yada yada yada

" We need to do a better job on whatchamacallits and thingamajigs"...

"Make shots", something something, "He's not ready", so on & so on, "Play better"...and a 23-skidoo!

Did I miss anything? :confused:
I wish I had $1 for every time JB says "better" in a presser or interview. It's his "go to" word.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom