Where is the darn extension GD? | Syracusefan.com

Where is the darn extension GD?

Crusty

Living Legend
Can we please get this behind us Dr Gross?!

Didn't the media just find out that Florida signed Musty-Camp to an extension before the season. Wouldn't be suprised if the same thing happened here.

Gross said on the radio today that SU, being a private institution, doesn't report things, but he did say that Marrone's relationship with SU has been solidified for a long time.

:)

Just listened and it sounds like a done deal.

m#th*erf%ck!ng B.S. I'm not going to keep following this team if everything is going to be a secret. First they close spring practice to run an offense they don't ever use, leave us hanging about whether Broyld will play QB and we're left to watch Nassib run the offense all season, and now this.

Sick of it. They don't care about the fans at all.

m#th*erf%ck!ng B.S. I'm not going to keep following this team if everything is going to be a secret. First they close spring practice to run an offense they don't ever use, leave us hanging about whether Broyld will play QB and we're left to watch Nassib run the offense all season, and now this.

Is that you Stern?

Just kidding.

Holy crap, calm down. All we need to know is what the product looks like on saturday afternoons. We don't need to know every little thing about how it gets there. Recruits will know that Marrone is secure and that's all that matters.

Holy crap, calm down. All we need to know is what the product looks like on saturday afternoons. We don't need to know every little thing about how it gets there. Recruits will know that Marrone is secure and that's all that matters.

Tune up your sarcasm meter.

fantastic use of sarcasm. bravo.

Seriously dude. You need to CHILL THE OUT! I MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! WE JUST MADE A FRIGGIN BOWL GAME AND YOU ARE BADMOUTHING THE A.D. WHO GOT US INTO THE ACC?

REAL NICE...TOUGH GUY! Why don't you go kick a puppy or club a baby seal? Maybe next you can tell some kid that the mall Santa is just a drunk pedophile looking to get a rise off little johnny...

Sounds like TGD says it done which is good enough for me! Call me crazy but I swear that I remember as soon as TGD came to us he signed JB to an extension and it hit the scroll on ESPN and I remember being shocked because as a school we had never done anything like that I could recall. I remember thinking Jake certainly isn't here any more. I guess TGD is less "LA" and more CNY now. I know he can be a polarizing figure amongst Cuse fans, but I love the guy

On a more serious note. It will be interesting to hear how many years the contract is for and what impact, if any right now, the contract has on the rest of the staff.

I could care less so long as he is wrapped up.

There are potential pitfalls and no real benefits if it's not announced, and there are potential benefits and no real pitfalls if it is announced.

So... announce it.

What are the pitfalls if its not announced?

If anything, I see trouble if it is announced. It gives ammunition to the nay-sayers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom