Where should I sit | Syracusefan.com

Where should I sit

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
I have 4 in 226 and 4 in 236. I sat in 238 last time so I know all about section. How is 226?

236 will have the Syracusefan/nunesmagician folks who bought through my link...that should be your answer

I'll let you decide if that is a yes or no.

I'm in section 232 through link... Is that with the sf/nm folks?

236 will have the Syracusefan/nunesmagician folks who bought through my link...that should be your answer

I'll let you decide if that is a yes or no.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355882998.126709.jpg

I'm in section 232 through link... Is that with the sf/nm folks?

Yes. I think most are in 232 and 232a that bought $95 through the link.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Curious how strict they will be about sitting in specific seats. Was hoping they would be "GA" and you sit wherever in your section based on arrival (like su student games).

Curious how strict they will be about sitting in specific seats. Was hoping they would be "GA" and you sit wherever in your section based on arrival (like su student games).

Isn't it better to have assigned seats?

Not when your going with a bunch of friends who got tickets at different times.

Oh, I see. Well, I don't think it's going to be like that.

Section 222--access to one of the warm lounges: only like my beer outside and cold in the summer. And don't tell me to drink warm beer...

Isn't it better to have assigned seats?
i think so.

if some cheepo bought the endzone seats and then tries/decides to move over into 232 to be with the group...he or she is going over the railing.

Orange gear and all.

Oh Lord

Usually the stadium is pretty tough making sure folks sit where their ticket are. At least that has been my experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom