Where to buy jerseys | Syracusefan.com

Where to buy jerseys

Alcuse01

Scout Team
Can anyone provide their go to spot for Cuse clothing? I’m trying to buy an official jersey and can’t find anything outside of replica jerseys all featuring 44. While I love Cuse and our history, I don’t understand why I can’t buy a jersey with a current number. Anyone have any ideas?

I tried many’s, the bookstore, and some random fanatics site. Hoping there’s something I’m not thinking of.

Thx.

I get mine from china, they are much cheaper, and pretty good quality, I have a melo one and a warrick one.

Dhgate or aliexpress I have 6 or 7 jerseys and they’re all of good quality for only being $20

Smh at getting recommendations to go the counterfeit route. Those websites sell blatant fakes that look ridiculous when compared to the real thing.

You can't get a jersey with a current number because it's a way for the school to get around using a player's likeness. Florida is another school that has done this for years using solely the number 1.

Smh at getting recommendations to go the counterfeit route. Those websites sell blatant fakes that look ridiculous when compared to the real thing.

You can't get a jersey with a current number because it's a way for the school to get around using a player's likeness. Florida is another school that has done this for years using solely the number 1.
I have numerous throwback jerseys that I have gotten for 1/6 of their retail price from those sites that are absolutely worth the purchase. I probably wouldn’t buy a $40 current cuse jersey from them but I’ve seen a handful of throwback jerseys gotten from dhgate that don’t look fake at all

You really can't tell the difference.

You really can't tell the difference.

Yes you can. I don't collect as much as I do, but I still have a good eye for this stuff. When I worked for a Big 4 sports league, I routinely flagged fake jerseys that on site photogs took so they wouldn't be put on our digital properties. When you're fighting counterfeiters who impact your bottom line, you develop a better eye for fakes.

Yes you can. I don't collect as much as I do, but I still have a good eye for this stuff. When I worked for a Big 4 sports league, I routinely flagged fake jerseys that on site photogs took so they wouldn't be put on our digital properties. When you're fighting counterfeiters who impact your bottom line, you develop a better eye for fakes.
98 pct of people couldn't tell, id rather save 100 bucks, dont realy care who notices.

The bball knockoff ones are semi-decent but any of the football ones on there are pretty gross.

98 pct of people couldn't tell, id rather save 100 bucks, dont realy care who notices.

Better off wearing a t-shirt then. You can afford tickets to a game, but can't shell out money for the real thing.

Dhgate or aliexpress I have 6 or 7 jerseys and they’re all of good quality for only being $20

How long does shipping take?

Better off wearing a t-shirt then. You can afford tickets to a game, but can't shell out money for the real thing.

The main issue is that there is no real thing. The options that Nike provides and are available to us are crap. The same 44 jersey in the same exact color for like the last decade.

How long does shipping take?
I've gotten them anywhere from a week to 3 or 4. If they take too long to come in you can file a complaint and usually get a full refund.