Where were Ealey and Sheppard today? | Syracusefan.com

Where were Ealey and Sheppard today?

9303091.gif

Just when there was something in the paper this week about how we haven't had an off the field incident in 2 years.

Ugh.

Question is who will transfer out first? Not a good sign with Shafer on the hot seat.

Just when there was something in the paper this week about how we haven't had an off the field incident in 2 years.

Ugh.

Huh? I didn't read anywhere what the issue was regardless is it really a bad thing to be disciplining kids?

Cheriehoop said:
Huh? I didn't read anywhere what the issue was regardless is it really a bad thing to be disciplining kids?

Of course not.

I'm sure they just missed study hall, that usually carries an indefinite suspension.

I would think from the player's perspective, missing-out on the opportunity to be on the field against the #1 team in the country has got to hurt.
It's not like the M.O. at VaTech, where a player gets a DUI in the off-season and Beamer punishes him by missing the 1st half in their opener against William and Mary.

Does anyone have info on these 2 promising defensive ends? What happened? Were they suspended after the Clemson game after playing?

Ish88888 said:
Does anyone have info on these 2 promising defensive ends? What happened? Were they suspended after the Clemson game after playing?

Before the game.

I would think from the player's perspective, missing-out on the opportunity to be on the field against the #1 team in the country has got to hurt.
It's not like the M.O. at VaTech, where a player gets a DUI in the off-season and Beamer punishes him by missing the 1st half in their opener against William and Mary.
Agreed. But they've got no one to blame but themselves on this one.

So what is this I hear about Sheppard and Ealy indefinitely suspended?

indefinitely says to me they screwed up pretty good. at least we haven't seen any police blotter reports yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom