Where will syracuse play the acc title game this year? | Syracusefan.com

Where will syracuse play the acc title game this year?

Syracuse fans and players might wanna start hunting tickets now because they sold pretty fast in 2011. Nice of you guys to want and come support us from the stands while we are beating the coastal up. :cool:

Syracuse fans and players might wanna start hunting tickets now because they sold pretty fast in 2011. Nice of you guys to want and come support us from the stands while we are beating the coastal up. :cool:

Just outta curiosity, do you remember when they sold out '11?

We just found out who emailed the Post Standard. ;)

I compare Clemson to the Hoyas in hoops and FSU in football, OVERRATED!!!!

Just out of curiosity, do you remember the last time Clemson scored a point against SU? Yeah, we don't either.

Just outta curiosity, do you remember when they sold out '11?

It was actually kind of late because we didn't mathematically lock up the division until about the third week in Nov.

There's nothing that pumps me up more than when visiting opponents bring thousands of fans into the Dome - makes for an awesome atmosphere. I also love to converse with opposing fans while tailgating. I look forward to seeing a huge contingency of Clemson fans in October.

There's nothing that pumps me up more than when visiting opponents bring thousands of fans into the Dome - makes for an awesome atmosphere. I also love to converse with opposing fans while tailgating. I look forward to seeing a huge contingency of Clemson fans in October.

I will be there. I have been hunting a deal on plane tickets the last few days. Found a pretty good deal yesterday that I might jump on. Round trip for two into Syracuse from our regional airport with only one stop for $365. There has always been a good Clemson crowd at every away game I have ever been too. We took a good crowd to A&M, Auburn, both bowl games in Nashville, etc. I didn't go(work schedule) but I think we even had a good following at the bowl game in Boise Id.

I'm really looking forward to playing Clemson. The best part of moving to the ACC is playing other programs with tradition and pride. Clemson, Florida St, Miami, Georgia Tech, Maryland, and even Boston College have won national championships in football. Pittsburgh, SU, & eventually ND add to that resume. The ACC may be the best basketball conference, but the football side is pretty good company to keep as well.

You will not be disappointed. Clemson fans will show up, and, they will be LOUD. They're the ACC's best fans, and, its not close. That goes for Littlejohn Coliseum for hoops, too. They are double tough at home.

Last time they played us in football in Chapel Hill, they had to have had 9,000-10,000 fans there (Kenan Stadium seats 60,000). Great fans to tailgate and talk football with. You have to get to Death Valley, too. You will love it. I only wish UNC fans had the same passion. :)

They're the ACC's best fans, and, its not close.

That's great to hear, but I think Va Tech fans would take issue with the "not close" part. I know in our Big East games in the Dome, VT was incredibly well-represented.

That's great to hear, but I think Va Tech fans would take issue with the "not close" part. I know in our Big East games in the Dome, VT was incredibly well-represented.

Based upon personal experience, VPI fans are ok, but, CU's are in another class. Both at home, and, on the road. Maybe my POV is a bit colored by the Hokies being in our division, but, CU is better. Period.

You will not be disappointed. Clemson fans will show up, and, they will be LOUD. They're the ACC's best fans, and, its not close. That goes for Littlejohn Coliseum for hoops, too. They are double tough at home.

Last time they played us in football in Chapel Hill, they had to have had 9,000-10,000 fans there (Kenan Stadium seats 60,000). Great fans to tailgate and talk football with. You have to get to Death Valley, too. You will love it. I only wish UNC fans had the same passion. :)

Looking forward to seeing them in person. They best road ACC contingent I've seen in person were FSU fans in Charlottesville but they were eventually silenced by Marques Hagan's taking them apart.

Looking forward to seeing them in person. They best road ACC contingent I've seen in person were FSU fans in Charlottesville but they were eventually silenced by Marques Hagan's taking them apart.

If your offense is clicking that day, CU-SU could be a real shootout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom