Which Big East coach do you believe said this? | Syracusefan.com

Which Big East coach do you believe said this?

Alsacs

Living Legend
" 'I firmly believe we would manage this a lot better with a different leader,' a Big East head coach told CBS. 'He's a good man, a good right-hand man, but I think he's in over his head.' "
http://eye-on-college-basketball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/26283066/32197246

I believe the Big East coach that said this has to have been at his school for a while and knows his school has the most to lose. My guess is this quote came from Villanova's Jay Wright because Nova didn't upgrade their football program and they don't want to be left behind in a CYO league.

That quote is too strong and meaningful to have come from JT III. I would guess at Jay Wright having said that as well.

Seems like a majority opinion. The BE is in desperate need of a leader with football and media knowledge and not another PC guy who thinks he's running a basketball league of small Catholic schools. Couldn't they recruit a #2 guy from the B1G or Pac 12 etc? No that's too logical.

" 'I firmly believe we would manage this a lot better with a different leader,' a Big East head coach told CBS. 'He's a good man, a good right-hand man, but I think he's in over his head.' "
http://eye-on-college-basketball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/26283066/32197246

I believe the Big East coach that said this has to have been at his school for a while and knows his school has the most to lose. My guess is this quote came from Villanova's Jay Wright because Nova didn't upgrade their football program and they don't want to be left behind in a CYO league.

Marrone

Sent from my DROIDX