Which fanbase will have the biggest meltdown if NN goes elsewhere? | Syracusefan.com

Which fanbase will have the biggest meltdown if NN goes elsewhere?

Which fanbase will have the biggest meltdown if NN goes elsewhere?

• Georgetown

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Syracuse

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
Kentucky doesn't need him, particularly if they get Oriakhi. We don't REALLY need him, either, because we have some solid depth as well. So I'm going with Georgetown, mainly because they are clearly a notch below us and UK and need this more than either other school.

I find it very strange that The Kentucky and Gtown boards seem least confident in getting Nerlens

Should that make Us confident especially with Francis report the other day. I know i trust Francis and that has made me call bs on all these anti cuse guys in the media

But nobody has answered my question why on the Nerlens front is so much love for Gtown and Uk from the media and no mention of us and if you actually listen to Nerlens you would come away from with a different picture if your are one of those guys in the media

I believe Nerlens is coming to Cuse i have felt that all along, and i trust Francis report even though as he said recruiting you never know what will happen. But even if he does not how could nobody in the media believe we were a distant third in the running

Media Recruiting Goobers: LISTEN TO NERLENS AND THE WORDS THAT COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH

Won't be g'town. They don't have fan base. Just 8 of the world's largest douchebags chillin.

I hope we make a concerted effort to NOT melt down if Noel goes elsewhere. It won't make or break our program, and we will still be a top 10 team next season.

Kentucky doesn't need him, particularly if they get Oriakhi. We don't REALLY need him, either, because we have some solid depth as well. So I'm going with Georgetown, mainly because they are clearly a notch below us and UK and need this more than either other school.

I agree with your first 2 points, but still think this board in particular will have the biggest meltdown because of the overconfidence, and because it seems quite adept at having meltdowns. Hell, I think it may have a trademark for the use of the term meltdown. I'm on a number of boards and hadn't seen it til I came here.

I agree with your first 2 points, but still think this board in particular will have the biggest meltdown because of the overconfidence, and because it seems quite adept at having meltdowns. Hell, I think it may have a trademark for the use of the term meltdown. I'm on a number of boards and hadn't seen it til I came here.

To be fair my own melt down would probally equal this entire boards meltdown in this scenario

I think there will be a bigger melt down here over playing time and who starts if we get him

To be fair my own melt down would probally equal this entire boards meltdown in this scenario
Is...is Bjorn becoming self aware and developing a sense of humor?

Is that what's happening here?

No, you haven't been here long enough to see a true meltdown. I don't think we had a true meltdown this season due to it being a record breaking season. Yes I can tell yours will be big, but you haven't yet born witness to the nature of meltdowns on here!

Is...is Bjorn becoming self aware and developing a sense of humor?

Is that what's happening here?

It would seem well because it would seem most people on this board althought they want Nerlens on cuse they are not boarding unhealthy levels

I think it's between us & UK, mostly because when I see Georgetown, I think "what fanbase?"

I think the question should be "Which fan base will crucify the kid for his choice if it's not them?". That is most definitely UK. They think that NN is theirs and his shite don't stink. But when he says no to UK, they will turn on him like animals who eat their young. All of a sudden his game will have flaws, he really wasn't nearly as good as Anthony Davis, etc. He'll be the target of ignorant venom for weeks. If he says no to Cuse, it think we'll be upset, but we won't be cursing the kid as the next spawn of Satan.

UK no doubt. The entitled blue bloods just can't conceive that anyone would turn them down. Without him next year they will be hurting. So it will be epic. Hope they lose out on both NN and Shabazz and they're out of the top 20.

I think it's between us & UK, mostly because when I see Georgetown, I think "what fanbase?"

Well we shouldn't win the meltdown award. He's overrated and we'll be just fine without him as we'll have 2 McD's and Baye at center without him.

It would seem well because it would seem most people on this board althought they want Nerlens on cuse they are not boarding unhealthy levels

ive read that 5 times and still have no clue what the hell that says. yet i cant stop reading it.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

. If he says no to Cuse, it think we'll be upset, but we won't be cursing the kid as the next spawn of Satan.
oh, really? go back and look at the response on this very board to Harris, Tobias. It wasn't just Tobias that took the hit, either - his dad and his brother were slow roasted as well.

Syracuse has a lot of really terrific, balanced, knowledgeable fans . . . but there are a hell of a lot more whiny little b!tches who throw tantrums when things don't go their way

I would vote for this board, based on the collective frustration of many posters here due to missed opportunities for championships in 2010 and 2012 and the widespread belief that this program chronically underachieves on the court.

Personally, I don't understand why so many seem ready to sell their souls for one year of Noel when the cupboard is anything but bare.

Not even close. It's Gtown.

UK just wrapped up an epic championship season... they wouldn't give a if they didn't play basketball next season. SU has a soph big with huge upside, a jr center role player, and a top10 center recruit coming in ... we have a bright future with or without NN. Georgetown, however, with the conference realignment and yet another disappointing tournament... is f*cked without Noel.

But then again its probably a mistake to factor logic into this equation. Plenty of people here would throw an epic hissyfit.

Neither this board nor the GT boards will meltdown if NN picks Kentucky...other than the normal PayPal Cal references. On the other hand, we will go nuts if he picks GT, gt will go nuts if he picks us, and KY will go nuts if he doesn't pick them.

Neither this board nor the GT boards will meltdown if NN picks Kentucky...other than the normal PayPal Cal references. On the other hand, we will go nuts if he picks GT, gt will go nuts if he picks us, and KY will go nuts if he doesn't pick them.

Yea id say that nails it