Whitehead to announce | Syracusefan.com

Whitehead to announce

hoopsupstate

Living Legend
Thursday at 2:30 pm. Finally, get this fiasco over with. It looks like it could be St. John's. He's visiting there Wednesday. This according to the NY Post.

Thursday at 2:30 pm. Finally, get this fiasco over with. It looks like it could be St. John's. He's visiting there Wednesday. This according to the NY Post.

not surprised.

St John's could have a real dynamic backcourt come 2015.

So...I guess you could say that Isaiah Whitehead is gonna

[wait for it]

...pop for St. Johns.

987.gif

sorry.

SJU or Hall.
Or Indiana.
:)
Most likely SJU. He will be a scoring machine for Johnnies, if everything works out for him.
NBA after Fresh or Soph. They are recruiting talent.

But still. Something's missing.
11109172-large.jpg

Isaiah is going to lead St. John's to the promised land. Uh, actually the chance of that actually happening are infinitesimally small but he will certainly be an impact player for that or any program. From my perspective it just never seemed like he was going to end up playing for Syracuse. There can be no mistaking that he is a special talent offensively but as to whether he could have been a good fit for our program certainly is questionable.

I suppose that at the end of the day there are going to be players who are from a teams region and that for a variety of reasons they decide to go to a school which has a program which is below the level of another which was also a possible choice. I wish Isaiah Whitehead the best of luck where ever he ends up going and I will follow his college career with some interest. If in fact he does select St. John's it will be a significant boost to their program and of all the teams we leave behind in the AAC, St. John's is one that I especially hope will do well moving forward. Kudo's to Lavin for continuing to build the program in spite of having encountered some serious health issues of his own. Lavin is a likeable figure and if anyone can revitalize St. John's Basketball he is perhaps best suited for the task.

Although St. John's would appear to be Whiteheads choice, I wouldn't be surprised if he selected another school since there hasn't been any semblance of certainty with respect to any aspects of his recruitment.

It's gonna come to 2:15 and he's not gonna be able to make up his mind so he's either gonna postpone it or just go D3 to throw everyone off ;)

Isaiah is going to lead St. John's to the promised land. Uh, actually the chance of that actually happening are infinitesimally small but he will certainly be an impact player for that or any program. From my perspective it just never seemed like he was going to end up playing for Syracuse. There can be no mistaking that he is a special talent offensively but as to whether he could have been a good fit for our program certainly is questionable.

I suppose that at the end of the day there are going to be players who are from a teams region and that for a variety of reasons they decide to go to a school which has a program which is below the level of another which was also a possible choice. I wish Isaiah Whitehead the best of luck where ever he ends up going and I will follow his college career with some interest. If in fact he does select St. John's it will be a significant boost to their program and of all the teams we leave behind in the AAC, St. John's is one that I especially hope will do well moving forward. Kudo's to Lavin for continuing to build the program in spite of having encountered some serious health issues of his own. Lavin is a likeable figure and if anyone can revitalize St. John's Basketball he is perhaps best suited for the task.

Although St. John's would appear to be Whiteheads choice, I wouldn't be surprised if he selected another school since there hasn't been any semblance of certainty with respect to any aspects of his recruitment.

hehehehe

Jeff Borzello ‏@jeffborzello 52s
Whitehead: "I would like to announce I'll be taking my talents to Seton Hall University."

Seton Hall!! Are ytou serious? Good now we can end these Whitehead threads. Our board has been more obsessed with this kid than our own recruits... and we havent wanted him for a long time. Its been tedious at best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom