Class of 2014 - Whitehead | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Whitehead

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Juice will have Lincoln sophomore Isaiah Whitehead, who was in Las Vegas for Adidas Nations, by then. They were able to get through the weekend without him.

Morton used to fly in national prospects for iS8, like so many others teams have and still do. With Whitehead expected back, he doesn’t need to – Morton would rather go to war with the Brooklyn AA all-star team he has assembled.

“The PSAL is rocking right now,” he said. “This team is playing well."
NYP

OK Francis & Garbs I get your drift. I'm so busy putting up articles and providing information for the site that I just don't have the time to read over everything. There were no Monday Articles and I saw this tidbit and ran over here to add to the ever evolving development of a Syracuse recruit.

BTW, was what I posted old news as in already posted?

OK Francis & Garbs I get your drift. I'm so busy putting up articles and providing information for the site that I just don't have the time to read over everything. There were no Monday Articles and I saw this tidbit and ran over here to add to the ever evolving development of a Syracuse recruit.

BTW, was what I posted old news as in already posted?
That had more to do with Whitehead and nothing personal against you OE. Obviously you've earned the right to post and create any thread that you want.

just a simple sarcastic response, you new to the internet?
Maybe we need a thread on Whitehead threads if you want to talk sarcasm. Point is there is no need to get on the case of OE, who obviously didn't appreciate your comment, & who is the single poster who puts the most time & energy into this forum.

Every day I look forward to his compiled articles post & every day it is there for all Cuse fans to enjoy & appreciate.

I am sure this takes him hours every morning. Nobody does more & does it more often.

You are only digging a deeper hole for yourself by not dropping the matter.

Maybe we need a thread on Whitehead threads if you want to talk sarcasm. Point is there is no need to get on the case of OE, who obviously didn't appreciate your comment, & who is the single poster who puts the most time & energy into this forum.

Every day I look forward to his compiled articles post & every day it is there for all Cuse fans to enjoy & appreciate.

I am sure this takes him hours every morning. Nobody does more & does it more often.

You are only digging a deeper hole for yourself by not dropping the matter.
u mad?

in all honesty I didn't even check who started the thread

I don't discriminate

orangeyes if you were offended I apologize

newmexicuse go yourself;)

in all honesty I didn't even check who started the thread

I don't discriminate

orangeyes if you were offended I apologize

newmexicuse go **** yourself;)
Your posts just keep on getting classier & classier.

Everyone has offered Whitehead but Kentucky.

If I were the top recruit in 014 I would take that as a extreme insult . If I was the number one player in 2014 and kentucky who recruits all 10 of the top 10 players every year hasn't offered me, then I would stay as far away from them as I could. I defenetly wouldn't buy into their last minute I am holier then thou and its a honor to be recruited by me garbage. End of story, Exclaimation !

Everyone has offered Whitehead but Kentucky.

If I were the top recruit in 014 I would take that as a extreme insult . If I was the number one player in 2014 and kentucky who recruits all 10 of the top 10 players every year hasn't offered me, then I would stay as far away from them as I could. I defenetly wouldn't buy into their last minute I am holier then thou and its a honor to be recruited by me garbage. End of story, Exclaimation !
Sounds like a fan trying to rationalize why the kid should picl SU. I don't remember Cal taking commits from underclassmen. He waits until senior year then swoops in and generally takes who he wants.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Saw a little piece on Scout about Whitehead and his top 3. Mentioned his UCLA trip. Are we still in the top 3? Anything new in the article of just the SOS?

Not sure but I'm pretty sure he's supposed to visit this month sometime.
Don't these guys usually come for the invite only camp that is generally held at the end of the month.