Who’s going to the Barclays Center games? | Syracusefan.com

Who’s going to the Barclays Center games?

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
The Pre- and post-Thanksgiving dates make this a really weird event. Since I’m local, I’m trying to go. Anybody else?

Friday I’m going to go...should be no issue getting good seats

In for both. Have not done anything about tickets yet.

I'll most likely be at both. Definitely wednesday. Friday probably depends on whether we win Wednesday. The early game with 2000 people the day after Thanksgiving is depressing.

I'll most likely be at both. Definitely wednesday. Friday probably depends on whether we win Wednesday. The early game with 2000 people the day after Thanksgiving is depressing.

I dont think you could have planned this worse from a logistical standpoint. Heck, the Friday/Saturday after Thanksgiving would have been a challenge, but probably better than this.

I dont think you could have planned this worse from a logistical standpoint. Heck, the Friday/Saturday after Thanksgiving would have been a challenge, but probably better than this.

It's the absolute worst of the preseason tournaments.

FWIW- Barcklays has a group rate for 10 tickets if anyone would like to put together a group.

Got tickets for Wednesday. Friday is also possible but will probably wait.

I am in for both games. Haven't bothered getting tickets yet as I don't think it will be tough.
Carl's idea for a group price for 10 is definitely intriguing -- would probably be interested if reasonably priced.

i'm planning on the wednesday game.
Friday is a likely no, although its back on the table thanks to the performance of our football team and my decision no to come up for wake...

i'm so close to barclays but will be home in VA for thanksgiving. the dates are brutal.

I will most likely go to the Friday game. I usually get twitchy the week of a game in NYC if I don't have tickets, so we'll see about Wednesday.

I'll go to the Wednesday game and depending on whether they win/lose, I'll go to the Friday one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom