Who Cares? | Syracusefan.com

Who Cares?

triplethrea

Scout Team
Who cares if there is a free side or a pay side? Who cares that one of our insiders got it wrong 3 hours before the announcement? Was he the reason Noel did not commit here? Who cares that your precious emotions were mislead for a few hours?

People need to stop with the hatred, the sour grapes, and the finger-pointing.

Everyone breath through your noses, and admit that it's been a rough, up and down season and we are overreacting a little.

Now let's move on.

"it's been a rough, up and down season"

In which we went 34-3.

Everyone breath through your noses, and admit that it's been a rough, up and down season and we are overreacting a little.

just seems to read 'rough, up and down season' when we broke our all time record in wins, only had 3 losses and were a 1 seed from the opening tip of the season.

You know what I meant. No need to demean my comments.
A. No, we didn't know what you meant. We know what you said, which was a bit silly.
B. Lighten up - it's the internet. Demeaning peoples' comments is how it's done.

I just don't understand why I have to defend myself. As if we are trying to revise history by pretending everything was great this season.

Yes, we had a great season on the court. But let me say a couple words and you tell me if they bring up any images: Bernie Fine, Fab Melo, drug violations.

Pretending this season hasn't been up and down is lunacy. The only person who can pretend this season was a total and complete triumph is someone who read nothing but the box scores.

You needing to explain youself on this thread was actually the point of your original post. I agree with what you said, and it needed to be said.

This place is unbearable and people just dont get it. If you have nothing of value to add what are you doing typing in this thread? Attacking this guy is just ridiculous and a waste of everyones time. The people who do these things need some more hobbies or more constructive things in their lives.