Who else has Teddy Bridgewater | Syracusefan.com

Who else has Teddy Bridgewater

Toga

Living Legend
as their favorite non-SU player?

Mine is Tim Wright. He was Louisville's MVP tonight.

What he managed to do tonight is pretty amazing. He must feel on top of the world tonight. Hard not to root for a kid like that.

The guy was really impressive tonight - great presence, great passing, playing hurt, beating Rutgers at home to go to the BCS.

Wow.

Toughest MoFo I have ever seen. Beat Rutgirlz with one arm and one leg! Unreal!

Respect him a ton. Hopefully, he'll be in the NFL by the time UL joins the ACC. Think he'll be a star there.

Teddy is some kind of player with a lot of grit. Said in the paper that he knows others get hurt (his linemen) and they never get fanfare for playing so, so he wanted to pay tribute and play hurt to support his teammates (plus playing in the biggest game so far for him helped too). Teddy is a nice kid off the field as well. Gotta like him. He actually has been a little off last couple games, but came thru enough to win.

Teddy's pass on 3rd and 12 down the seam was thrown through a tire at 35 yards. That ball was in the only place where his guy could get it. His release on that perfect throw was just so smooth and effortless looking as was the TD (which was also a great route) right after the ko fumble.

For me it also helps that he wears #5, even if it's the wrong colors

He looked like Joe Willie out there last night, hell of a game played by that young man and his receivers stepped up too.

My favorite aspect of him is how effortless and smooth every one of his passes are made.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

My favorite aspect of him is how effortless and smooth every one of his passes are made.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

That is what I was saying with that long 3rd down. He flicks it 40 yards on a line and then he has awareness to make that awkward shovel pass too?

Weird how he won't be in our league for one year and then will again...

He did something I really wanted to see from Ryan, drop the ball in between two defenders softly into the receivers hands. I love Nassib and he has improved so much but that is something he struggled to do and against rutty it was needed at times.

That's not true.

Bridgewater was still semi-in the heisman consideration conversation up till about 3 weeks ago. Nassib had a great year. He didnt have a chance of BE POY.

How is there no Johnny Football love in this thread?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom