who ever schedules S.U B.B. games needs to be fired! | Syracusefan.com

who ever schedules S.U B.B. games needs to be fired!

retro44

Living Legend
He just took one of the biggest Medias story lines away come January when they accuse Boeheim of never leaving N.Y.

Three freaking neutral games is criminal from 6,000 miles away. What will they have to fill all those moments during time outs?

They will probably start slapping themselves on the back taking credit that the criticism has finally forced JB to change his scheduling philosophy. :rolleyes:

He just took one of the biggest Medias story lines away come January when they accuse Boeheim of never leaving N.Y.

Three freaking neutral games is criminal from 6,000 miles away. What will they have to fill all those moments during time outs?
what the f are you talking about? Maui is right next to Carrier circle!

I have a friend who lives in Hawaii. She graduated from FM. FM is technically in Syracuse and since she is an orange fan, our games were home games.

Logic.

How can Hawaii not be counted as a home game when they have places like "Pearl Harbor"! The place is a veritable Syracuse annex.

I love whoever scheduled Maui. Without those games, I never would have gotten to Hawaii -- which is my 50th state! Yes, I am probably the only person from metro NYC who got to North Dakota and Mississippi before Hawaii!

This year's narrative will be that they did not have a choice on the tournament games, and they had choice on their own games.

"And this is Syracuse's first voluntary game out of the state of New York this year!!. The word out there is Boehiem thought the Maui Classic would be in Syracuse" Followed by moronic chuckles.

Growing a team is more important then media criticism.
Better to give them some tough tests so they know what they are up against. But you also want to give them some cupcakes so guys like bj, roberson and patterson can play. Just a tough year from bj roberson and patterson we could have gotten them all in last year next to mcw or Triche up top and southerland had more defensive experience then grant downlow. Grant will get there but its still taking time.

Can care less about home away criticism the ncaa tournament and the acc tournament will be more on a neutral court, then a away court anyway.

Tri-state area. New York, North Carolina, Hawaii.

what the f are you talking about? Maui is right next to Carrier circle!
I still go out to Onondaga lake occasionally looking for those sub-marine races. Have you ever been to one ?

pearl harbor/inner harbor they are all the same

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom