Who Fills the Last Coaching Spot? | Syracusefan.com

Who Fills the Last Coaching Spot?

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
One spot to fill. How long do we wait? After bowl season? After February LOI day? Any shuffling of responsibilities to be done yet?

I could be wrong, but I believe Beck said in his interview for the bowl that he would handle QBs and they'd be looking for the new coach to handle TEs, which Anae was responsible for.

Pie in the Sky choice for me: Gronk. SU ties, would produce a buzz, his name alone is a recruiting draw, no coaching experience but I’m guessing this HOF to be can handle it.
he could get them some NIL spots in his commercials too.

Pie in the Sky choice for me: Gronk. SU ties, would produce a buzz, his name alone is a recruiting draw, no coaching experience but I’m guessing this HOF to be can handle it.

Splain to me how a guy we recruited, but did NOT get, has "SU ties"? :rolleyes:

Splain to me how a guy we recruited, but did NOT get, has "SU ties"? :rolleyes:
578B5C00-E6FF-4CDA-B9E2-17E89C9C9DF0.jpeg

Let’s get Adam Weitsman on staff
I know this is a joke…

but I’m fairly confident if we hired a super rich dude who actually was qualified as a coach, he couldn’t offer nil deals to a kid as that would violate some sort of NCAA policy about coaches and our schools paying players directly

I don’t care who it is but it better be an ace recruiter. At this point with our focus seeming to be more on the NE, hopefully he has ties to PA/NJ, but please let it be someone with a solid recruiting track record.
Preferably not collecting social security yet as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom