Who is going to the Western Michigan game?

Orangello

All American
Check out Waldo's. Classic WMU dive bar within walking distance of stadium.

Mark - I convinced my brother to head out for the game, so we’d be in for 2 tickets if we could still join your group.

Last call...I'll be buying the block of tickets next week. Get your numbers firmed up. I won't be adding more tickets like I usually do...so if you have a maybe you better add them. Expect ticket and tailgate fee between $25-32 per person. If you have to eat a ticket I will only charge you the price of the ticket (about $20). However, I should have no problem finding you a buyer.

I need payment next week...unless you have PayPal.

Website to help your planning Hotels, Lodging, Kalamazoo Michigan

bcubs9497

All Conference
Last call...I'll be buying the block of tickets next week. Get your numbers firmed up. I won't be adding more tickets like I usually do...so if you have a maybe you better add them. Expect ticket and tailgate fee between $25-32 per person. If you have to eat a ticket I will only charge you the price of the ticket (about $20). However, I should have no problem finding you a buyer.

Pawpaw and Battle Creek are pretty close, too.

Why is it such a pain in the ass to get to this place ? Connecting flights !! Will it be televised on WLNY ?

Why is it such a pain in the ass to get to this place ? Connecting flights !! Will it be televised on WLNY ?
Try flying into Detroit or Chicago and renting a car. Another option...leave NJ Thursday after work by car. Stay enroute somewhere...finish drive on Friday morning. Head back Saturday.

Eric15

Living Legend

Hey Mark,

What section/rows will the SU fan contingent be in? Do you know yet? I'm like 75% sure I'm making this trip and would like to order tickets on Stubhub close to some friendly Orange faces.

Hey Mark,

What section/rows will the SU fan contingent be in? Do you know yet? I'm like 75% sure I'm making this trip and would like to order tickets on Stubhub close to some friendly Orange faces.
Tix through me are either $27 or $22 each. How many you need? My tix include a tailgate. We are in Section "Foxtrot" close to the top. Cuz of the filter on a certain letter I spelled out the letter military style.

However up high we are steps from concessions , bathrooms and the exit ramp

bcubs9497

All Conference
Tix through me are either $27 or $22 each. How many you need? My tix include a tailgate. We are in Section "Foxtrot" close to the top. Cuz of the filter on a certain letter I spelled out the letter military style.

However up high we are steps from concessions , bathrooms and the exit ramp
Parents section is on the same side of the field; much closer to the sidelines, though. You got good seats; that's where my dad and I would sit during games back in the 70s.

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
I was told the train from Chicago is very easy. Or it's about a 2 hour drive, all highway. (Which I did.) Easy peezee out of airport

Top Bottom