Who is next? | Syracusefan.com

Who is next?

Would like to take a high prospect running back. Can we flip anyone?
Malik Newton?

Would like to take a high prospect running back. Can we flip anyone?
Malik Newton?
No shot flipping an rb from pitt imo

Wonder if we take Jimmy Valsin too.

This has to be our best football recruiting class in atleast a decade.
I don’t think we get Rooks but I wonder if there’s any real shot we win over Jimmori Robinson.

Rooks please
I’m still holding out hope that he wanted to see our new defense before making a decision. It looked really good so maybe that will have an impact.
Wells the DB from Florida.
I hope Blair from TX. Possibly start as a freshman. True center.
Robinson would be a great help at DE.
That last spot either to another OL or DE.

1600133739879.png

I am really hopeful we can continue to close the class strong. We have had some tremendous 'gets' since Lamson has jumped on board.

It's shaping up to be an impressive class. I just want more, because we need it. This is going to be (frustratingly) a very young roster for the next 2-3 seasons, but when the 2020 class are juniors and seniors that's when we will be primed for another huge run, assuming the QB thing following Devito gets sorted out. It's annoying we might need to wait that long, but when these kids from 2020 and 2021 physically mature and are ready for primetime, it's going to be an awful lot of fun to be a Syracuse fan again, even if this season on the field looks like it won't be based on that opener.

With 21 now in the fold, I will be very curious to see how many we ultimately take. Assuming the normal/full 25, that's only 4 spots left. Time to be ultra selective and focus mostly on holding on to our own as we have tons of time before NSD

William Wells DB/ATH 6'2 185 from Florida i can see him fitting in nicely in the 3-3-5 secondary , as much as i would love to land Rooks i think he ends up at Michigan or Penn st. also I would like to land Christopher Adams from Md. 6'5 270 OL/DL I watched his films and I am surprised he does not have more P5 offers SU - VTech - Duke.

I am really hopeful we can continue to close the class strong. We have had some tremendous 'gets' since Lamson has jumped on board.

It's shaping up to be an impressive class. I just want more, because we need it. This is going to be (frustratingly) a very young roster for the next 2-3 seasons, but when the 2020 class are juniors and seniors that's when we will be primed for another huge run, assuming the QB thing following Devito gets sorted out. It's annoying we might need to wait that long, but when these kids from 2020 and 2021 physically mature and are ready for primetime, it's going to be an awful lot of fun to be a Syracuse fan again, even if this season on the field looks like it won't be based on that opener.

With 21 now in the fold, I will be very curious to see how many we ultimately take. Assuming the normal/full 25, that's only 4 spots left. Time to be ultra selective and focus mostly on holding on to our own as we have tons of time before NSD
Remember, after this year we are going to unleash Papa Bear on South Florida for recruiting.

Remember, after this year we are going to unleash Papa Bear on South Florida for recruiting.
Which is why we have lots of hopes that 2022 will be even better as a class than 2021. Still gotta close this group down and finish it off with more premium guys.

I still would love an actual C in the class. We haven't gotten a single guy pre-trained to play that role since Sampson, and he clearly never made it to campus in the first place before that relationship fell apart. We need a true OC at some point. If we can't close one in 2021, then it should be a top OL priority for 2022. Would love to steal Cooper from NCST or snag Blair out of Texas.

Leave him alone.
Everyone's perception is based on who they are as a person.
I'm a champion, and a fricken winner and when I look in a player's eyes they can see themselves in me.
What the hell are you talking about? That is a personal joke between Bnoro and me. You just might consider minding your own business. LOL And I have never, ever, met a champion in business or sports that had to tell other people they were a winner or a champion. People that do that, usually are good at doing the easy part, talking.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom