who on the boards sits behind the SU bench? | Syracusefan.com

who on the boards sits behind the SU bench?

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
A buddy of mine is friends with the head of security at the Dome and every now and then gets VIP tickets to the Cuse games. You know the ones that you enter through stadium control and the hospitality room.

Turns out that's where I'll be Tuesday night for the Hoosiers. This is like the 4th or 5th time I've had this privilege and I've always wondered what board celebs are also down there aside from CTO.

Can't wait for the game. I learned I'll be going to the game in the last 5 minutes, nice holiday surprise!

Let's Go Orange!

The perks are great down there and its a great single game experience. The sight lines leave something to be desired though. I'm perfectly content in my usual spot somewhere in the 300s...but its a great experience if you get the opportunity.

I used to get the tickets all the time then didn't work at the job that gave them to me anymore. The unlimited beer is quite awesome as well as the dogs. I miss it a ton but still have a blast in the 300s when I go.

I could be wrong, but I believe CTO sits across from the bench, and so do the parents of the kids. Juli and Gerry's wife and parents sit center court on that same side. I sat there one year. You can hear the players talking! You can see their faces! But, like two3zone, I do enjoy my seat in 309 and hey! I believe I just sat there with him at the last game! Small world.

We sit behind the bench and I keep meaning to bring binoculars to the game so I can lip read what Coach is saying during time outs. Of course, sometimes I don't want to know, since it would be deeply scarring to my young, impressionable psyche.

adk(roc)CUSE said:
A buddy of mine is friends with the head of security at the Dome and every now and then gets VIP tickets to the Cuse games. You know the ones that you enter through stadium control and the hospitality room. Turns out that's where I'll be Tuesday night for the Hoosiers. This is like the 4th or 5th time I've had this privilege and I've always wondered what board celebs are also down there aside from CTO. Can't wait for the game. I learned I'll be going to the game in the last 5 minutes, nice holiday surprise! Let's Go Orange!

Tuesday will be the first time in the good seats for my dad and I. What time are you gonna get to the dome?

I could be wrong, but I believe CTO sits across from the bench, and so do the parents of the kids. Juli and Gerry's wife and parents sit center court on that same side. I sat there one year. You can hear the players talking! You can see their faces! But, like two3zone, I do enjoy my seat in 309 and hey! I believe I just sat there with him at the last game! Small world.

We sit behind the bench and I keep meaning to bring binoculars to the game so I can lip read what Coach is saying during time outs. Of course, sometimes I don't want to know, since it would be deeply scarring to my young, impressionable psyche.

Where do the SU "(extended) family members" sit at away games? Behind the bench? On the visitor's side? I've got center-court nosebleed seats for the UVA game next March. I think I'm on the visitors' side (across from the team benches), but then I've never been to John Paul Jones Arena before.-VBOF

Where do the SU "(extended) family members" sit at away games? Behind the bench? On the visitor's side? I've got center-court nosebleed seats for the UVA game next March. I think I'm on the visitors' side (across from the team benches), but then I've never been to John Paul Jones Arena before.-VBOF

The coachs' and players families sit across from the players in the Dome, as far as I know. That's where I always see them. But for away games, I believe they sit on the same side and right behind the players. Anyone else?

CuseTroop said:
Tuesday will be the first time in the good seats for my dad and I. What time are you gonna get to the dome?

Prob 6ish

The Guy from Pulaski,NY who is the CEO of Fulton Iron Works

The coachs' and players families sit across from the players in the Dome, as far as I know. That's where I always see them. But for away games, I believe they sit on the same side and right behind the players. Anyone else?

Thanx, bbb.-VBOF