Who starts at Offensive Tackle? | Syracusefan.com

Who starts at Offensive Tackle?

Dcuse

All Conference
Here we go! Few days from camp and I'm pumped. So is it older guys Lasker and McGloster...or more ballyhooed recruits Conway and Adams? I feel like the interior is pretty well set barring injury so close keeping close eye on this progression.

Post Spring Depth chart http://cuse.com/documents/2016/4/21/PostSpring2016_Depth.pdf

Has Lasker at LT and McGloster at RT on the 1st team.

LT - Lasker R-Sr
Cody Conway So
LG - Aaron Roberts R-So
Andreas Deurig R-Fr
C - Jason Emerich R-Sr
Taylor Hindy Sr
RG - Omari Palmer R-Sr
Colin Byrne R-Fr
RT - Jamar McGloster R-Jr
Evan Adams R-Fr

Deurig is shown as the 3rd string Center as well and I know he played there some in HS.

I have 0 insight, but I think both tackle sports are still up for grabs. I don't expect the Post-Spring depth chart to reflect the Colgate starting 5.

I think Conway has a chance to push for playing time. Adams is huge, I don't think he is ready to play at the speed that Babers will demand. I would expect Lasker and McGloster to start. The interior starting lineman looked solid in the spring. Clausman and Byrnes looked strong too.

I think the tackle spots will remain as is but I think the staff likes the upside of Conway and Adams but don't think they're quite ready yet. Its good to know that we are developing good depth. McGloster and Lasker are going all out to hold their spot. That shows true grit and it makes everyone better. Your not suppose to let underclassmen beat you out. Even when you haven't been a starter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom