Who will be the breakout player for Syracuse football in 2013? | Syracusefan.com

Who will be the breakout player for Syracuse football in 2013?

Jerrod West. He was solid last year in a supporting role, and as a possession receiver. Moving into the starters role, however, I expect him to be a big part of our offense as teams load the box to try and slow our running game.

George McDonald. We may see it in the offensive stats of Hunt, Smith, Morris, PTG, or in the receiving corps, but I think McDonald seizes the opportunity to show what he can do. There are a lot of good players for him to work with but I think this will be a spectacular year Morris. He's going to be something special.

Ill say Reddish... I know he's already made an impact but I think he really makes his presence felt this year. On a side note, does West have one or two years left?

Brisly Estime. Hear me out, I know some of you think he will never set foot on campus. He is already 21, so not a freshman physically. Use him as a kick returner first year. I don't know but the first time I saw his video I thought Venric Mark and can't shake that feeling. Maybe I am just a dreamer.

Brisly Estime. This kid will turn heads from day 1. he will be on campus and he will have 10 return TDs by the time he is done here. Kid is that fast.

also, ho is no one saying George Morris? he is our best Rb, and its not even close. He will prove this early, and will earn alot of time by mid season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom