Who wins our next National Championship? | Syracusefan.com

Who wins our next National Championship?

What SU team wins our next National Championship

• Field Hockey

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Men's soccer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cross country

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Women's basketball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NJCuse97

Once Thought to be Taylor Ham Campanile Prophet
First, soak in the question. How great are these times that we can legitimately ask this question?! Props to DG for getting some of this started. I am only allowed 4 so I had to leave out the revenue sports and both lax teams.

First, soak in the question. How great are these times that we can legitimately ask this question?! Props to DG for getting some of this started. I am only allowed 4 so I had to leave out the revenue sports and both lax teams.
Good question, thanks for posing it.

here are my thoughts:

Men's soccer: I was at the MD game, they are not gonna win it this year. Unfortunately, had we gotten to the final two years ago, when we lost against Clemson, we might have taken it that year. After many years of having solid teams, I think we are in a cycle for this year, and perhaps next where we have too much youth. Fun sport to be good in though!

FH: No idea, but it seems like we are always good. Think we graduated a lot of seniors last year, so this year may be tough.

CC: We have Justyn Knight, so certainly possible to do it again this year.

WH: Q is doing a great job, but I think we are closer to a top 15 type program, than to UCONN. Need to get a few absolute AA types to get past ND, Baylor, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom