Who would you trust to fill out your bracket? | Syracusefan.com

Who would you trust to fill out your bracket?

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Tough one. Definitely not Lunardi just out of principle. Maybe Dickie V. But probably not anyone who would pick Duke. Maybe Bill Walton but you would have to live with his West Coast Bias and I do like Zona and the Zags. I hate to say that I don't know Doctor Strange or TJ Henderson and are too lazy to google them. Sister Jean if you think Loyola is going to make a run. I really like Holly Rowe, but I might pick LaChina Robinson but I'm not sure how many college games she actually watches. Drake might be ok, and as hard as it is to say it, I am somewhat bullish on UK this season. So, unless I pick "Other", I guess I would trust Bill Walton the best. Kinda scary.

Ha, I was not expecting this to be referring to a tweet. I was thinking more along the lines out of ALL the basketball analysts, insiders, etc out there, who would you trust to fill out a bracket?

Outside of Cuse games, my schedule did not allow for much basketball watching this season so I am really struggling to fill out a bracket. I usually have some logic and reasons for my picks, but I don’t have much knowledge to fall back on this year. I need to find an “expert” to rely on!

Last edited: