Who's going to Maryland game? | Syracusefan.com

Who's going to Maryland game?

Just found out today I'll be going, taking my 12 year old son and his friend. My brother in law coached Mike G in high school and now coaches in Washington DC. Through some of his UMD connections he got us seats somewhere behind the Md bench, evidently among the Md recruits. Its not Danny Schayes autograph but its the best I've got ;-) Ive been asked not to wear Orange and will oblige, although my son says he's wearing his CJ Fair jersey under his sweatshirt and that "they cant tell me not to cheer!" Should be interesting. Anyone know what MD recruits might be at the game ?

Go Orange !

Just found out today I'll be going, taking my 12 year old son and his friend. My brother in law coached Mike G in high school and now coaches in Washington DC. Through some of his UMD connections he got us seats somewhere behind the Md bench, evidently among the Md recruits. Its not Danny Schayes autograph but its the best I've got ;-) Ive been asked not to wear Orange and will oblige, although my son says he's wearing his CJ Fair jersey under his sweatshirt and that "they cant tell me not to cheer!" Should be interesting. Anyone know what MD recruits might be at the game ?

Go Orange !

You gotta have you son take that sweatshirt off! They'll never yell at a kid! Every frisking team brings their recruits in to see them play Cuse. They might as well see that Cuse is where they should be going! :)

As I posted on another thread, looking for a single ticket... If anyone has a cancellation, I'm looking for a single. Thanks!

Go Orange !

So you'll be wearing blue I presume?

Boomer & Carton will be on the baseline.

ill be in my basement.

seems appropriate for all parties...

well, maybe not for carton.

KaiserUEO said:
Boomer & Carton will be on the baseline. ill be in my basement. seems appropriate for all parties... well, maybe not for carton.

Surprised Carton is going. He hates Boeheim and the hoops team. All stems from the Fine situation.

Surprised Carton is going. He hates Boeheim and the hoops team. All stems from the Fine situation.
he roots for the school and the student athletes, but yes...not JB because of fine.

As I posted on another thread, looking for a single ticket... If anyone has a cancellation, I'm looking for a single. Thanks!

I just double checked and as of 10am all 5 of my crew are still going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom