Who's Online | Syracusefan.com

Who's Online

cuseclappy

Winner 2016 SU Football Season Prediction Contest
Just a question about that feature, do I have to enable that or is it still in the testing process? Currently everytime I log on the only person available is DcCuse. So either hes on here 24-7 or im missin something :)

Just a question about that feature, do I have to enable that or is it still in the testing process? Currently everytime I log on the only person available is DcCuse. So either hes on here 24-7 or im missin something :)
That is funny. I assure you that I'm not on here 24-7.

Are you talking about the chat?

Are you talking about the chat?

at the bottom right there is a Who's Online option and it has in parenthesis how many members or whatever is on. It typically only says 1 and thats DcCuse

It is your friends list. So it will only show your friends who are online and not every site member. If you want to see who is online for the whole site you will see that on the home page.

It is your friends list. So it will only show your friends who are online and not every site member. If you want to see who is online for the whole site you will see that on the home page.

ooh ok i understand thanks for explaining that

It seems like you have to be following them, and them you, for it to work.

It seems like you have to be following them, and them you, for it to work.
So, xenForo's definition of a "friend" is "someone who stalks his/her stalker"? Creepy. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom