Who's watching the Nike summit | Syracusefan.com

Who's watching the Nike summit

Yeah, what channel is this game on?

Interviewed nn still lists us with other 2. If it matters said gtown Kentucky and Syracuse in that order

Shabazz said UCLA last and Duke first...UCLA was considered the leader and Duke is considered in 3rd places for his services. By that logic we get NN because he said Syracuse last ;)

I think we should offer this Wang kid from China. He's kicking some butt down low right now. Solid offensive game and can run the floor very well.

Noel not playing so well in this game. Looks like he is thinking too much. All Shabazz Muhammed.

The World is baffling the USA with a 1-3-1 zone. The World team is much quicker.

Team USA down 52-34 at half. This World team came to play and are clearly the better squad right now. The funny thing is that they are beating the US at their own game. They are pressuring us and forcing turnovers. They are beating us in transition. They are playing solid defense (man and zone). This US team is outclassed, or at least is playing like it.

Apparently the Wiggins kid for the World Team is the son of Mitchell Wiggins, former Houston Rocket. Good genes.

The commentary on the YouTube stream is comical. There appear to be a couple UK fans, a UConn fan, a Duke fan, and some guy that mentioned Cuse once. Right now the UK fan thinks that Shabazz's father needs to stay out of his recruitment so he can go to UK, where he really belongs. He also thinks that UK gets Bazz and Oriakhi. Thinks Noel is overrated. LOL!! Hey, I'll trade them AO for Noel. :)

These guys are clowns.

EDIT 1: And I quote the GTown fan: "Noel belongs at GTown. It would be a $hame if he ended up at UK or Cuse." LOL!!!

EDIT 2: Now there is a back and forth between a Cuse fan and a GTown fan on Noel. Some UK recruiting blog chump in on there too. These leeches are everywhere.

Sulaimon is going to Duke. I wonder if Coach K knows he can't shoot threes?

EDIT: OK, I was wrong. He can shoot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom