Miss-kentucky

I put on the kansas-baylor game for now

I'm flipping between Uk/OlsMiss and KU/Baylor

I completely expect OSU to lose and I'm not interested in Prov/StJohn

kansas-baylor
osu-iowa
Miss-kentucky

Marsh is watching all of those and some women's D-III games... all at once.
Mrs. Marsh is not happy.

kansas-baylor
osu-iowa
Miss-kentucky

That's the game I'm watching. I will flip back and forth with the UK game.

What's weird is buttgers is down 25-5 to Memphis right now. Didn't see that coming.

If I hear "fighting for his feet" again I'm changing the channel. We heard you the first time Jimmy.

Switching between OSU and Baylor games; both close at this point. Would love to see a Baylor win.

Randle kind of has short arms. UK is simply not a very good team.

Moontan said:
Marsh is watching all of those and some women's D-III games... all at once. Mrs. Marsh is not happy.

Mrs marsh is watching downton abbey. Shes very happy. At least i think she is. I havent seen her since dinner

Duke still going with the "foul on every possession" D. Not surprisingly it works much better at home.

BIG win for Buckeyes. Might save their season. Kansas owned Baylor in Waco. People don't talk much about Naadir Tharpe but he's good. Improving quite a bit.

BIG win for Buckeyes. Might save their season. Kansas owned Baylor in Waco. People don't talk much about Naadir Tharpe but he's good. Improving quite a bit.

Yeah, Kansas's guards are better than people think.

Duke fans upset w/ officiating the other night is much more understandable if tonight's game is what they're used to.
About three Wake and1s missed. Souilomon untouched = and1. Grabbing jersey of screener/ cutter = nothing.
Damn they can shoot though.

If I hear "fighting for his feet" again I'm changing the channel. We heard you the first time Jimmy.

That is what Jimmy Dykes does. He comes up with some ridiculous word or phrase & lists it in his keys to the game. Then he harps on it countless times throughout the broadcast. While it should not bother me, it irritates the heck out of me. His dumb "1st class," "business class" etc analogy for who is going to be seeded where in the tourney. God, he annoys me. :bang:

sometimes it's a programs success that makes me hate them (duke,georgetown,uconn) other times it's just the coach (bobby knight,frank martin, bobby cremins or quinn snyder). and then occasionally it's just one player. hodge, harangotang, tobias harris, jared dudley, AARON CRAFT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom