Whose house??

corpjet

Board Prophet
Yes I did, those rat bastards!!! Im sure our Athletic Department was smart enough to Trademark it though right? :(

Last edited:

lummgr

All Conference
Yes I did, those rat bastards!!! Im sure our Athletic Department was smart enough to Trademark it though right? :(
Another school in the country has had a trademark on it since before Dino. Can’t remember the school.

cuse309

All Conference
I've been hearing teams chanting "Whose house" for years. It's not as if we invented it. Syracuse fans associate it with our football team. Outside of that microcosm, I doubt anyone else associated "Whose House" with Syracuse football.

lummgr

All Conference
I've been hearing teams chanting "Whose house" for years. It's not as if we invented it. Syracuse fans associate it with our football team. Outside of that microcosm, I doubt anyone else associated "Whose House" with Syracuse football.
Well, based on the viral videos blasted over espn and the likes the last three years, I might disagree.

That said, it works. It’s taking off at games as an impromptu chant, and that ain’t a bad thing. All I know is we can’t “market” it because someone else owns it.

cuse309

All Conference
Well, based on the viral videos blasted over espn and the likes the last three years, I might disagree.

That said, it works. It’s taking off at games as an impromptu chant, and that ain’t a bad thing. All I know is we can’t “market” it because someone else owns it.
I haven't seen any viral videos of our fans chanting "whose house"

Give them a few more years and they will

lummgr

All Conference
Are you our resident lawyer? Thanks for digging that up and boo to the Dawgs
Georgia wasn’t the one I heard. May have been another school in the state. It says University “system” of Georgia. Oh well, no matter.

Chip

Living Legend
Anyone else notice the Rams have STOLEN our Whose House/Our House thing??!! Blasphemy!!!
Stark contrast to the LA Chargers Whose House/Your House marketing campaign. Since they have no local fans and rely on the visiting team to help populate the 30,000 seat soccer stadium.

Top Bottom