Why did Jon replace Jesse at end? | Syracusefan.com

Why did Jon replace Jesse at end?

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
Many odd decisions on personnel by JB today but that one just seemed very odd. Did I miss something during the game? Neither is Jeremy McNeil at the back of the zone, but Jesse was miles better today.

Many odd decisions on personnel by JB today but that one just seemed very odd. Did I miss something during the game? Neither is Jeremy McNeil at the back of the zone, but Jesse was miles better today.

Because JBA on average covers more ground per defensive possession than a fighter jet could!

I'm not assessing what he does in covering all that ground, but he does it. And I like it.

It seemed to me that Jesse is better in a spot. In other words, if they come to him, he is very solid. But he isn't great and moving to the spot outside of the most basic scenario. In the press, there is much less of this, also, there is more likely to be scenarios where you are coralling or fighting for loose or tipped balls. Edwards is very very poor at that. So putting in a more mobile and (presumably) a stronger handed player in that situation would seem to make some sense.

The practice sessions of one JBA must be legendary .. I’m talkin’ original
Dream Team scrimmage level .. he must be a combo of Jordan and Barkley in them

bo jack !

d2c9b033eaae599aef8faa61c5fe141b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online