Why does the site log you off so much? | Syracusefan.com

Why does the site log you off so much?

AZOrange

Living Legend
not sure if this was addressed but I have to log in repeatedly during the day.

i think bees said something a while ago, about it logging you off after like 30 mins of inactivity.. I stay logged in on my work, and home computer all day and night tho, and rarely have to log in. have to log in all the time on my phone tho

When you log in, do you check the 'Stay logged in" box?

Yes, that does fix it. Otherwise it is 30 minutes. I never have to log back in.

It's especially annoying in the chatroom. After an hour+ or so of inactivity on the board you'll be booted from the chatroom and required to log in again. Chatroom activity does not reset that timeout.

Since most people in a game chatroom are not active on the board, they tend to get booted in bunches, as many of us found out last Saturday.

The admins are aware of this, hopefully there are some settings that can be tweaked. For now I'd recommend that chatroom participants interact with the board after each quarter to avoid getting booted.

It's especially annoying in the chatroom. After an hour+ or so of inactivity on the board you'll be booted from the chatroom and required to log in again. Chatroom activity does not reset that timeout.

Since most people in a game chatroom are not active on the board, they tend to get booted in bunches, as many of us found out last Saturday.

The admins are aware of this, hopefully there are some settings that can be tweaked. For now I'd recommend that chatroom participants interact with the board after each quarter to avoid getting booted.

Are you checking the box that says stay logged in?

When you log in, do you check the 'Stay logged in" box?
Yep...there doesnt seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. Some days I stay logged in, most others I dont.

Yep...there doesnt seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. Some days I stay logged in, most others I dont.

Weird. I almost never get logged out. At least, from the board. The chat room is another story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom