Why isn't Braswell | Syracusefan.com

Why isn't Braswell

Cuse Action

2nd String
getting any run? Only thing I can think of is JB must see him as a defensive liability.

Tonight probably cause Sidebe and Marek have played a lot.

Will anyone in our fearless media dare ask this question in the presser?

Because people think he should be and are questioning why he's not so JB is sitting him.
Thats a very Boeheimesque thing to do. Likely a sports reporter asked him about it.

In the little bit I watched him, he reminds so much of Moyer with the way he moves. Just looks extremely awkward with the basketball.

In the little bit I watched him, he reminds so much of Moyer with the way he moves. Just looks extremely awkward with the basketball.
It’s funny because he was a high jumper in high school I think but I agree. I think he plays with his hips way to high to play on the perimeter. Strength is coming. Still a little ways to go.

Seemed a pit nervous out there when he first came in, he missed a rebound and got pulled. He needs to rebound and be more physical out there, but he shoots it way better than Guerrier and will be needed against better defensive teams space the floor.

Braswell is one of those guys that has ability/athleticism but is not aggressive, plays too passively. If you want to earn minutes as an underclassman you have to play aggressively and make things happen when you get on the floor, even for just a few minutes. He has to do it in practice and in these pre-conference games if he wants to see the floor at all once league play arrives.

He’s stuck.. Probably loved the fact that su offered him late and couldn’t say no to the oppportunity. I think he has potential but he’s in same boat as HW. You want to play no matter where you are but depth can be a curse for certain people

He’s stuck.. Probably loved the fact that su offered him late and couldn’t say no to the oppportunity. I think he has potential but he’s in same boat as HW. You want to play no matter where you are but depth can be a curse for certain people
to get rotation minutes, he only has to be better than guerrier. which is not a tall order right now

getting any run? Only thing I can think of is JB must see him as a defensive liability.

I dont even know how he could see that last year i forgot what game it was... maybe duke in ACC tournament but Braswell came off the bench and had like 4 steals in a row.

The OP had it right --defensive liability. JB was steamed at the press conference about the uncontested 3's Colgate hit at the end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom