why so few people at the ND game? | Syracusefan.com

why so few people at the ND game?

upperdeck

Living Legend
I see attendance was 62%? last yr close to 90% ND not getting much of a crowd for these early games for a 9k arena,.

I see attendance was 62%? last yr close to 90% ND not getting much of a crowd for these early games for a 9k arena,.
I was there with my son. I was pretty surprised by the crowd considering they were coming off a huge win and are having a good season to date. There were very few students there and the crowd was dead in general. I was there in 2012, fun atmosphere except for the losing part. Good place to watch a game if anyone considers going in the future. Tickets are pretty cheap and the sight lines are good.

I attended a women’s volleyball game there in October and I thought Purcell was an excellent venue, albeit 1/3rd the capacity of the Dome. The volleyball crowd couldn’t have been more than 1,000 people or so but they made a lot more noise than yesterday’s hoops crowd made for much of the game.

This is what will wake Wildhack up more than anything

LOL. Weekend ACC game. They should fill it for pretty much anyone. The lack of fans is on ND.
Be careful who you say that to. I had a back and forth with someone that somehow could not understand that concept.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom