Why Syracuse Will Win | Syracusefan.com

Why Syracuse Will Win

SWC75

Bored Historian
- Pitt has dominated us for a long time but so had Louisville and North Carolina State and we beat them by a combined 39 points.

- Pitt has depth problems of their own: Louisville and North Carolina out-scored them in the fourth quarter by a combined 38-0.

- Last year Pitt had Kenny Pickett chucking it. He had 42 TD passes and 7 picks. Kedon Slovis has 5 and 5.

- Teams have been keying on Sean Tucker all season, refusing to allow him to have a great year. With Slovis’ lack of output, we can do the same thing to Israel Abanikanda.

- Pitt’s offensive line has given up only 16 sacks, (because they don’t pass), but 50TFLs. They are not comparable to Clemson’s or Notre Dame’s offensive lines.

- Neither is their defense, which is giving up 10 points per game more than ours.

- The Carlos Del Rio-Wilson Era has already begun. My guy feeling is that he’s the real deal, the quarterback who can elevate this program to a level we haven’t at in a generation and that our remaining four opponents will never know what hit them. There. I said it. I hope it ages well.

6-2 and 4+ to go!

LET’S GO ORANGE!!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors