Wide Receivers | Syracusefan.com

Wide Receivers

orangencpolice

Starter
Just read an article on one of the other sites that got me really excited. Here is part of the article.

It looks like Oronde Gadsen II and Damien Alford will be on the outside with Courtney Jackson and DeVaughn Cooper on the inside.

If this has already been posted I apologize ahead of time.

Just read an article on one of the other sites that got me really excited. Here is part of the article.

It looks like Oronde Gadsen II and Damien Alford will be on the outside with Courtney Jackson and DeVaughn Cooper on the inside.

That works for me.

I found it very interesting that Jackson has been mostly playing outside WR this preseason.

Wondering why this was done? And if it is a permanent move? Did they want more speed outside?

That’s part of being multiple.

My guess is that they are going to base out of 3 wide with either Mang or Elmore in and 2 wide with Mang and Elmore.

4 wide is going to be situational.

Heard Jackson’s going to be on the outside with Oronde

Heard Jackson’s going to be on the outside with Oronde
I think Jackson needs to be on the inside. He is a shifty receiver who can make something out of nothing. I like Alford and Gadsen on the outside. Alford has already shown what he can do (rewatch the end of the VT game) and Gadsen is tall and his dad played WR in the NFL. Hopefully he has turned the corner to start.

Same article that says that spreading those four wide should open huge lanes for Elmore to lead Tucker through.

If not for that damn 11 men on the field rule!!!

Same article that says that spreading those four wide should open huge lanes for Elmore to lead Tucker through.

If not for that damn 11 men on the field rule!!!
The trick is the QB is off the field and it's a direct snap to Tucker!

I'd like to see the Big Cats on the outside as Shrader doesn't throw the best ball and height is going to give us a chance on the 50 50 balls. Quick cats on the inside to occupy the Lbs.
Tipping my cap to the head Cat with this post.

I'd like to see the Big Cats on the outside as Shrader doesn't throw the best ball and height is going to give us a chance on the 50 50 balls. Quick cats on the inside to occupy the Lbs.
Tipping my cap to the head Cat with this post.
meow

Your Delta name is Bluto.

CF1F9B68-BCB5-49A9-8520-DC12F906A478.gif