Class of 2016 - Wide Receivers | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Wide Receivers

An awful lot of offers going out, IMO. I wonder if the new staff doesn't like our current group.
I mean, do you like our current group? It seems like we only have one or two talented wide-outs, and a lot of tweener H-Back types.

I think it's an easy pitch right now.

Hey we need WRs right away. You can play right away. We're going to throw the ball more than this school has ever seen. Sure, you want to get to the NFL, but wouldn't it be nice to also put your name in the school record books?

I mean, do you like our current group? It seems like we only have one or two talented wide-outs, and a lot of tweener H-Back types.
Exactly. I hate to beat this drum but we don't have anybody who requires attention from opposing defenses on offense, and the same is probably true on the other side of the ball as well. We have some young guys with potential but not nearly enough. I'm sleeping pretty good if I'm an opposing ACC coach going into Syracuse week the last couple years.

I think it's an easy pitch right now.

Hey we need WRs right away. You can play right away. We're going to throw the ball more than this school has ever seen. Sure, you want to get to the NFL, but wouldn't it be nice to also put your name in the school record books?
The records set are also likely to help get him in the NFL... GM's are suckers for gaudy numbers :cool:

Statesman1 said:
I'm sleeping pretty good if I'm an opposing ACC coach going into Syracuse week the last couple years.

Unless your name is Clawson.

An awful lot of offers going out, IMO. I wonder if the new staff doesn't like our current group.

Ray Charles would know this current group isn't enough. The fact that this staff realized what myself and other have been seeing for 2 years in a bout a weeks time is as huge positive. This staff clearly gets it we need 2-3 WR recruits to go with Lewis, Ish, and Estime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom